Rest of U2 Survivor: Passengers - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• United Colours

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Slug

• Your Blue Room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Always Forever Now

• A Different Kind of Blue

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • Beach Sequence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Minute Warning

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • ... Let's Go Native

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
For this album, polls will remain open only 24 hours.

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 24 hours, unless one song has taken enough of a beating after a day or so, in which case we'll call it an act of mercy and move on to the next round.

Songs in this round:

- United Colours
- Slug
- Your Blue Room
- Always Forever Now
- A Different Kind Of Blue
- Beach Sequence
- One Minute Warning
- Theme From Let's Go Native

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

Got to be ADKOB now. Everything else here is fucking brilliant.

Axver said:
Slug's the rightful winner anyway.
:up:

slugzp8.jpg

FTW.

No. Slug is definitely not the best song here. Too repetitive.

Your Blue Room and Beach Sequence FTW :drool: :drool: :drool:

Gotta go for A Different Kind of Blue Here, basically because it doesn't go anywhere at all. United Colors is next, and from then on it gets tough.

Since this thread isn't really being used at the moment for anything important... :lol: May I ask the resident setlist/bootleg fanatics a completely OT question that I can't find the answer to atm?

I have the ZooTV 1992-08-16 - Washington, DC show, from 2 different bootlegs and neither have Can't Help Falling in Love which is listed as the 22nd song. Was it not recorded? Am I just missing it? Please help, thanks :)

(sorry for the OT)

Eek... I accidentally nearly voted for Your Blue Room. I just went for the first "Blue" I saw and nearly got the wrong one... :yikes:

Bye bye ADKOB. :wave:

Next... United Colours or Let's Go Native.... Then it gets tricky.

bonocomet said:
I have the ZooTV 1992-08-16 - Washington, DC show, from 2 different bootlegs and neither have Can't Help Falling in Love which is listed as the 22nd song. Was it not recorded? Am I just missing it? Please help, thanks :)

I recall suspecting that it wasn't actually done, but didn't make any changes to U2VT as I couldn't prove things either way. To tell you the truth, I then went and forgot all about it. I'd like some clarification on the matter too.

Axver said:

I recall suspecting that it wasn't actually done, but didn't make any changes to U2VT as I couldn't prove things either way. To tell you the truth, I then went and forgot all about it. I'd like some clarification on the matter too.

I just listened to LIB. It doesn't sound like the end of a concert. There's no wind down for the crowd, no goodnight from the band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom