Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I support you 100% YDW, but you have got to wrap up Midnight for me before you quit writing any JT Bono fics! :) You know, just hurt him again real bad and leave him in my care, that'll work for me. :wink: :hug:

sherboku, welcome! Whereabouts in the Southern U.S. are you? I'm in N.C.

The next chappy of Midnight :drool: is more or less complete now. (You'll have to excuse me, I've been writing a little something for Onekea (she's such a bad girl....:D), so I've been kinda held up a little)

:reject: for the record..I didn't take away too much time to her, YDW is so good at this that writing is like breathing for her :hug:
...and I'm not so bad...I'm still waiting all good and nice for my "little something" to come.. :waiting:

I'd like to re-write the Diaries too only this time, they'll be correct when it comes to grammar :reject:and maybe even a little more realistic. :wink:

:applaud::hyper::heart::up::yippie:

I support you 100% YDW, but you have got to wrap up Midnight for me before you quit writing any JT Bono fics! :) You know, just hurt him again real bad and leave him in my care, that'll work for me. :wink: :hug:

sherboku, welcome! Whereabouts in the Southern U.S. are you? I'm in N.C.

Hi Bono Mot ... thanks for the welcome. :wave: I grew up in Chicago, but I live in central Arkansas now, about 50 miles from Little Rock.

Go midwesterners!!! Sorry, I'm quite the lurker around these parts! I feel so wierd commenting here! Besides being an avid YDW reader, I'm from Kentucky, but I'm a student in Chicago. I love it up here, but I'm going to have quite an adjustment to the winters!

BTW: I can't wait for the re-written Drawers! I loved those stories! They are so entertaining and amusing. Plus, Mia seems like such a strong and independent woman. She has such a strong spirit, and I like that! Thanks so much for your wonderful works!:wave:

-Hannah

Hi YDW,:wave:
I first came across one of your stories (diary of the downcast)a couple of months ago when I found a U2 fanfiction side which doesnt exist anymore.I loved reading your text and was really disappointed when I found out that there was no ending for the story posted.:sad:
I just recently discovered this forum and found all your other stories ( and the ending of diary gotta say I loved it) and I have to say that I was blown away cos youre such an amazing writer!
I really love every single one of youre stories and I would appreciate it if you could send me new chapters to my adress:miss_muetze@hotmail.com

To all the other ladies I hope you let me join your rehab and YDW appreciation club:flirt:

Hi Alice ... welcome! :wave: This is the best rehab group I can think of! :D

Bono Mot, hope you are safe from the storms heading your way. :ohmy:

Hi Bono Mot ... thanks for the welcome. :wave: I grew up in Chicago, but I live in central Arkansas now, about 50 miles from Little Rock.

Ah, okay! I've never been there...either place! I'm in an East Coast Southern state, if that makes any sense at all! :) The storms outside aren't too bad...the one in my head is far worse! :)

Welcome Alice. I hope you find the support you need here. You may think at times we have deep breathing techniques to help us through YDW's stories. Uh, that's not what's going on, though. :shifty: :wink:

Hi Hannah! :wave:

:wave: Welcome Alice
I hope you have fun here with us. Don't be alarmed when we are drooling, thuding, melting, bursting into flames and otherwise being carried away by YDW's writing. I think I can safely say, we wouldn't have it any other way! :D

hey YDW :wave:

today is mot's birthday :hug: ...can we celebrate with a very shoooort snippet of her favourite fic, midnight? :flirt:
oh please can we? :pray:

:D

:wave::flirt: Hi everyone and welcome newcomers. We're always eager to welcome new peeps; makes life more fun. (and also the more U2 droolers to identify with - the better :lol:)

Ok, I've been really busy, sorry. Extra shifts at work and all that crap. Hopefully I can get a new thread up and running with the updates or discussions whatever. Meantime, I give you (and Mot seeing as it's your birthday and you really must have some JT Bono :drool:(mustn't we all...:drool::love::yes::combust:)), a little Midnight snippet>>>>

“I remember…” his voice brings me out of myself. “I remember bein’ hot then cold. I remember needin’ to be somewhere but I don’t remember where. I remember… I remember that friggin’ Michael McGreggor goin’ for Adam an’ me shoutin’ a warning to him. And then someone was touchin’ me. I was scared. I thought someone was gonna go for me again but instead someone was coolin’ me down.” He turns to look at me then, turns his whole body so that we’re lying face to face. His big hand is in my hair again; those thick fingers finding the spot below my ear. “It was you, wasn’t it?”

My lips part of their own volition; ready themselves to speak yet nothing comes out.

“It was you,” he says again. “It was you, wasn’t it? You cooled my skin when it burned. You were there weren’t you? There all the time. All the time I was out of it, you were there. Did I see you sleepin’ on that chair over there?” and he gestures to the chair by the bed with his head.

“Yes.”

...:combust:

^ :heart: sooo sweet, sooo good :drool: thanks a lot YDW :hug:

:hyper:

(she's finally back in his bed, isn't she? :up: :heart: )

“It was you,” he says again. “It was you, wasn’t it? You cooled my skin when it burned. You were there weren’t you? There all the time. All the time I was out of it, you were there. Did I see you sleepin’ on that chair over there?” and he gestures to the chair by the bed with his head.

“Yes.”

...:combust:[/QUOTE]

:ohmy:Ohhh thank you so much YDW... and your avatar is priceless:applaud:

:hmm: Hmmmmmm
Is that a fiendish grin I see? Is YDW going to grant my wish this weekend, mebbe 'round "Midnight"? :corn:

Back
Top Bottom