Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
They tried to make me go to rehab and I said No, No, No....

:shifty: Don't know about you, but I don't want my addiction to YDW's fanfics to go away......:combust:

:shh: There's not really a YDW stash under my bed....

I know the other thread still hasn't finished, but I think we're in need of a support group stat!

Hi there........im a massive YDW addict too, in desperate need of more Christine

Gluey, there isnt really a stash of YDW under my bed either (Hiding from my Hubby!)

:hug: Welcome Diane & Philly......I feel your struggle and anguish.
We'll work through this addiction together....if all else fails, then maybe we could look at calling in our special therapist to write some more, um, er, 'self-help' fanfics, no, um BOOKS!
:shifty: Yeah, I'm sure we can con YDW into doing that! :ohmy: Did I just give my plan away?

Now YDW, I really don't think it would be in the support groups best interests to go cold turkey....I think you need to keep drip feeding us/them with fanfic for long time....I'm thinking....:hmm:...how does a lifetime sound to you????

:hyper:

:hyper: oh me oh me pick me!

I'm GG and I'm YDW's stalker/addict/fan...

:crack: she makes me go insane with the teasing.... need...moar...Bono...fix....

hi...my name is...is...:scratch:

oh, yes. my name is onekea...and as you see I'm feeling lost since there's no more new chapters of christine... :sad:

without the chapters lieing around, my bed is empty at night..the room is cold...:sigh:

...and...well, I was wondering if that reddish-brown, handsome with an addiction to sunglasses therapist does visit also at home? :combust: ...oh, sorry...I meant, I was wondering if someone could suggest me to read "so bono was in my..." (is it by YDW, right?) to fill my loneliness while waiting for christine...:help:

just a question: how do you write "to lie"+ing? did I write it right?
thanks.

and another: what is a "stash"? :scratch: :reject:

:drool: YES YES YES! Drawers is great!

:lmao: I've never laughed that much in my life! it's srsly hillarious.... :combust: and Bono is one mighty fine bugger!

I think it's lying :wink:
and a stash is a bunch of papers... sorta...

:yes: I should start re-reading Drawers I think!

onekea, stash is a bundle, collection, a bunch of something that is kept secret from others, that you keep hidden for those times when you are in need of it. *panting*:drool: AND ( spelled: lying)

My head is spinnig now, with the thought of B being used in our therapy-but for indulgence- I mean SURVIVAL, NEVER to quit-surely that would mean a DEEP depression.
*NEED SOME THERAPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!*

And taking NOTHING away from YDW:love: I think we should expand this idea to include our addiction to the fanfic of all the other incredible writers who have saved our souls, ALSO!!!!!

Gluey -drip feeding of Bono for a lifetime ....OMG-
:crack: :combust: :hug:

Will the room be blue, can we play WOWY, AIWIY, Velvet Dress, Night and Day etc...over and over, too? Will there be copies of fanfic to read ....oh, i so need help.

Last edited:
:wave: Hi! Previously confessed YDW fan fic addict Mots here. I've come to the support group because I'm greatly in need of help. Here, I brought Krispy Kreme donuts.

Stash. :hmm: I always think of a stash as something you don't want people to find. Like when you put the really good dark chocolate in the vegetable bin of the refrigerator because you know nobody ever looks there. :shifty:

I agree that going cold turkey is NOT the way to go. No, no, no. :tsk: Though drip feedings of fan fic just made me think of the Midnight finger licking scene...sorry, I've gotta go read, I mean take care of, I mean do something....

Drawers is GREAT, another great relationship that develops. I want a relationship with Bono that develops(...did I say that outloud???)

Reread, for sure.
Hey this could also be like "Oprah's Book Club":up: :wave: :wink: :help:

gluey said:
Now YDW, I really don't think it would be in the support groups best interests to go cold turkey....I think you need to keep drip feeding us/them with fanfic for long time....I'm thinking....:hmm:...how does a lifetime sound to you????

:hyper:

Gluey...:flirt: I'm tickled pink with this post. Thank you. :bow: I really do appreciate everyone's posts. It really gives me a boost. I'm having a shitty few days just now so this has given me a kick in the ass to get some more fic done. Midnight is well underway.. (I still can't get the image of drip feeding JT Bono out of my head..:drool: ).

Christine is coming along very well now. I might be able to post one or both by the w/e. Hubby has a couple of days off w/me so I'll be busy during the day, but in the evenings....:evil:

...there is so much to be said for an overactive imagination...:drool: :evil:

....I'll be back.... :kiss:

BonoFox1 said:
And to help support the cause go get a quick fix as the "suppliers" in PLEBA give you Leather Day which is all about scrufffff :combust:

...:yes: ...and I suggest you to hurry because I have already started to nibble at it...

...:shifty: ...his scruffy chin, I mean...

...:ohmy: ...OMG it's getting serious...:faint:

BonoFox1 said:

And to help support the cause go get a quick fix as the "suppliers" in PLEBA give you Leather Day which is all about scrufffff :combust:

I now need to be restrained AND sedated, he is just so f****** outrageously sensual. I want to devour him NOW. (sorry, I feel better now-NOT).
:censored: :crazy: :combust:

I rarely post, as I am still a little shy about it, but I must confess that I am addicted to YDW fanfics as well. The first thing I do every time I touch a computer is search for new chapters of all the aformentioned fanfics. I too have my stash. and I need releif from withdrawal.

Hardly a news flash, but my name is laxmi and I am (most definately) a YDW'aholic (as well as of many other writers here) and I sincerely hope to NEVER recover! I would be very honored to be part of our support group!
p.s. :wave: dragonfly_wolfe!

:tsk: I sincerely hope that YDW realises that without the brilliance of some of the other fanfic writers out there, there would be absolute anarchy while we waited for our 'fix'. Thank goodness we have other samples to keep us semi under control while she prepares the presentation of the next Bono-hit......:combust:

And you have to seriously wonder about the level of ones addiction when a U2 song comes on the radio as she is typing this....:shifty:.....it's a sign......:shh:.......:yes:.......I'm telling you!

:giggle:

What gluey said!!!! :censored: :yes: :up:

There's plenty of room, pull up a chair!!! The group that drools together, stays together. :crack: :wave:

Now, I MUST GO and get something accomplished in my real life.:sad:

Last edited:
:evil: Ok snippet from next part of Midnight:

<<<<....His lips are dry again....>>>>

And snippet from Christine:

<<<<...Bono stalks the streets wearing an exceptionally bad ass scowl.

He is angry. He is scared. He is frustrated. And he is confused. When he thinks of the girl a cauldron of hot emotions spews throughout his insides. His gut lurches, his heartbeat quickens and his...well, it doesn’t take a brain surgeon to know how else she effects him...>>>>

Ok, goings now... til later one and all......

....mwah.....:flirt:

Mmm, those lips won't be dry for long. :drool:

Mmm, stalking Bono. :combust:

Emergency support group meeting...someone bring oxygen!

:faint:

OMG

Dry lips.....*licks her own*

Bad Ass Bono.....:silent:

I think I just had a relapse.....:drool::combust::faint:

Back
Top Bottom