Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hi girls :flirt: Here's a tiny snippet of Time Immortal. I'm afraid I'm getting quite carried away with Adam...:drool:(they say a change is as good as a rest...:lol:) So, here are a few lines. I think I'm getting back to my old self now (I hope so. :yikes:) so I should be able to post 2 fics by the w/e. Ok, enjoy:

Even so, I have to take his hand. It will appear rude of me if I don’t. So, bracing myself against the onslaught of my lust, I take that proffered hand and allow him to help me to my feet. And he has the effect on me that I knew he would. He lights a fire deep inside me and I ache to salve it, but I know that I mustn’t. Not yet anyway.

Once standing, he lets go of my hand and I’m glad. I follow him in mute silence, the searing heat of his touch still burning in my mind. Ack. I didn’t want to be drawn in this way to this one. I rather fancied keeping him for interesting conversations and discussions. How can I converse and discuss with him when all I want to do is press my lips to his neck?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!

Ok, that's all you're getting! (don't be greedy...mwah.... greedy has to go hand in hand when it comes to wanting samples of those fine Irish men..:drool:). ok goings now..

Till later my pretties....:flirt::kiss:

YDW :hug:
I hope you bit life back again and showed it who's boss! :wink:

*detects biting theme* ... :hmm:

If you ever want someone to proofread or something, I'd be happy to volunteer. :yes:

Very fine indeed.... but i probably will read it all as Bono, no matter who it is :reject:
*giggle* *sorry*

:shifty: me too...but who can blame us? look at it!

bononeck4.jpg

:D :reject:

back to midnight for a moment.
I reread the snippet. and I am dizzy with desire. YDW, you are something else.

sending :hug::heart:your way. Glad to hear you are feeling up. Keep kicking ass!

:wave: Hi girls. You have no idea how much you've cheered me up coming online and finding your kind comments. :hug: I've had a shite few weeks mentally, (mainly by my own doing cos I'm such a worrier but you can't tell a worrier not to worry :madwife: I get so cross with myself), but anyhow, hopefully I'm getting back on track now. Got TI almost ready to post and this time, ladies, I'm giving you someone else from the band to drool over other then Bono and Adam (I've decided to include one who I tend to write virtually nothing about. He came to me as an idea when I was trying to escape the daily toll of shite :evil: :drool: I think he'll make an excellent character for my heroine to play with...).

Anyway, TI aside, Midnight is so almost done and yet I can't help wondering if I ought to change it. I don't want it to be too mushy. Ok, so mush is good with JTB...:drool: So, I might just post it anyway.

I'm not giving up on Christine especially as it's well over half way and the big show down is just round the corner.

And Gg, I was thinking about Drawers the other day. (Funny how all my fanfic plays around in my head when I'm worried about something - must be a safety net or something). I think I'll read through it again and see if I can take it up. It was one of my funnier fics I think so maybe I'll be able to come up with some more silly scenarios for Mr B and his side kick The Edge...:D

Ok, goings now. Housework to catch up on :yuck: And then I'm back...:D:D

oh YAY!!!! great news....i think we could all use a pick me up and escape.
Can you feel the love, everyone!!!

If you continue with Drawers it will be the best thing ever....:hyper::hyper::hyper:

and TI..... is it EDGE??? oh, please make it be Edge!!! YUMMY!!:drool:

going back into my :reject: now

oh YAY!!!! great news....i think we could all use a pick me up and escape.
Can you feel the love, everyone!!!

If you continue with Drawers it will be the best thing ever....:hyper::hyper::hyper:

drawers, yes!! beautiful news! :yippie: :hyper:

...and I have re-started julie's diary since a couple of days...and I'm lost again...:heart:

we love you YDW, I'm happy you're feeling better :hug:

JTbackstage.jpg

*cough*just thinking of you, YDW*cough*midnight...? :flirt:

:D :hug: :wave:

:wave:Hi Onekea. This is such a fine pic of our man. He was made to make us girls sink into temptation....:D :drool:

Tiny snippet from Midnight (almost done, btw)...

Then suddenly I’m aware of the bedclothes moving as I see only these awful things that torment me. Tears spill down my face as first a movement and then two masculine hands come into my line of vision, bringing me out of my waking nightmare. I look up to see him, to see him as he is; sitting here before of me; big and broad and very much alive.

:drool::evil: Ok, I'll be posting this next bit very shortly. I know it's been ages but I've had to work extra shifts :yuck:and haven't really felt much like fic writing for a while. Hopefully, I can post TI and Midnight together.

Christine is on a back burner just now. Not abandoning it though. :reject:

:wave: Hi girls.

Well, I'm not going to be here for a while so here is a couple of snippets from the next part of Midnight. :drool: Hope it wets your appetite.....:drool::drool:

<<<<Snippet>>>>

He thinks about this for a while then purses his lips. “Well, I remember bits but they don’t make any sense. I remember seeing Adam take a punch on the jaw. Fuck, but I wanted to take them out when I saw that! Adam wouldn’t hurt a fly an’ they go an’ punch him; he went clean over the top of one o’ those stupid wooden tables, y’ know the ones they have outside pubs for people to sit at; went right arse over tit. Edge tried to intervene but Nick McGreggor had turned up by then an’ was determined to give anyone who got in his way, a pastin’.”

<<<<:drool::drool:>>>>

<<<<And another:>>>>

A smile forms on his jaw. “I remember you.”

“Me?”

“Aye.” And he considers me. “I remember seein’ you once or twice.”

“When?” And I wonder if he remembers my slipping droplets of water into his mouth when he was too weak to take a drink himself. I wonder if he remembers how I’d wet his lips to stop them from drying out. And you know, I remember how I, myself felt then. How hot it had been to have him touch my fingertips with his tongue and when he’d done it to me….

My insides heat up. My breath catches in my throat. I’m intensely aware of his blue eyes on me and yet I still think of it; think of how hot it had been, how very sensual it had felt. How the atmosphere between us had excluded everything else save us. How the air surrounding us had seemed to be charged with electricity, excluded everything and everyone except us. In my minds eye I see his lips parting to take my fingertip, to taste the water with his tongue. I see him touching my lower teeth with his fingers and I can taste it in my mouth yet again; taste that oneness that is him. I close my eyes; relive one of the most sensuous, breath taking moments of my entire life.

<<<<mwahaahaaa>>>>

...back soon.... :D:evil:

btw... feel free to post any pics you might consider to be inspiring...

Back
Top Bottom