Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hi girls. Just a quick announcement: I'm considering continuing with allmy fics via email and not post any more on line unless they're one off's. If you'd be interested in getting them this way let me know.

:flirt:

:sad: why aren't you going to write online anymore?

ah well... :shifty: you still got my email?

:hmm: otherwise you could PM now, since anyone can send/receive pms..

I was thinking YDW, I hope that those of us in "Rehab" and your fan club can still talk about the stories with you and the other Rehab'ers somewhere if you go offline here. Besides your writing, the best things are hearing your ideas (and teases!) about the stories and everyone's comments and reactions.

The main thing though is that you do what's best for you.
:hug::love:

I was thinking YDW, I hope that those of us in "Rehab" and your fan club can still talk about the stories with you and the other Rehab'ers somewhere if you go offline here. Besides your writing, the best things are hearing your ideas (and teases!) about the stories and everyone's comments and reactions.

What laxmi said :hug::heart::up:

ditto..:hug:

:wave: Hi girls. After much consideration I'm going to be writing my fics via email. I thought that perhaps I might open a thread whereby I'd let you know when I'm ready to send the next installments. After you've read them you can discuss, talk amongst yourselves :D or let me know what you think.

I've decided to do this because I'm not really happy with writing about real people any more. It doesn't feel right to me somehow. However, I'll still be posting the odd snippet and the odd 'one offs' here if anyone is interested.

The next chappy of Midnight :drool: is more or less complete now. (You'll have to excuse me, I've been writing a little something for Onekea (she's such a bad girl....:D), so I've been kinda held up a little) :flirt:. I'd like to re-write the Diaries too :drool::drool::drool: only this time, they'll be correct when it comes to grammar :reject:and maybe even a little more realistic. :wink:

Ok, lemme know wotcha think.

D:)

YDW, I think most of us would agree that you should always do what is right for you. It would be a loss to no longer be able to read your amazing stories, but you are willing to share them with us via email, so this truly is a "win win" for everyone. I want to thank you for the hours of enjoyable reading and I'm looking forward to many more.:D By the way, this is only my 2nd post ... my first was to send you my email address ... maybe that tells you how much I enjoy your writing (and I hope that you will include me in your email list).

More Midnight :applaud: and Diaries again would be wonderful :drool:!

Back
Top Bottom