Re-naming a U2 album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

One Tree Still

Acrobat
Now that we'd all had plenty of years to digest U2's fabulous work, suppose you are tasked with the job of re-naming one of U2's albums.

You choose the album and the reason behind your choice - and of course, tell us the new name...

Hmmm...I really like this idea! Very interesting! I enjoy all the titles as they are now, but if I HAD to rename some...let's see...

October could be In Te Domine because it's a very spiritual album and I like the use of latin in "Gloria."

POP could be "Wake Up Dead Man." Sometimes I feel like its current title is sort of a kiss of death...know what I mean?

I would rename All That You Can't Leave Behind to BAM!, because it's a lot easier to type.

rougeru * m wished that atyclb was titled titanium bikini, as was speculated at one point in the summer of 2000.

i however believe that pop should have been called all that you cant leave behind, and all that you cant leave behind should have been called pop.

it simply makes more sense that way.

all that you cant leave behind should be called.
1. we do not know what to do.
2. hehehe got ya.
3. you might hate us.
4. it only took us 5 month's.
5. we need do get out of irland.
6. its a bad idea.
7. are you pissed.
8. pop sells.
9. we want to be on the radio so we just went and made alot of pop songs.
10. i think we are starting to suck.
11. whats rock&roll.
12. 3 good songs.
13. things have gone wrong since we worked with pavarotti.
14. don't try hard.
15. Blues its hip.
16. 41 years old what do you expect.
17. its the producers fault.
18. we dont care any more.
19. young people needed in the studio.
20. YOU CAN ALL WAYS LISTEN TO ACHTUNG BABY OR WAR.

shaun vox said:
Blah blah blah blah blaaaah...

So sorry ATYCLB isn't up to your exacting standards, shaun. What are all of us who like ATYCLB thinking? :rolleyes:

As for me, the only rename I might do is ATYCLB to Titanium Soul. The two are related and I like the sound of Titanium Soul :).

Back
Top Bottom