Rate My Kitten

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sparkysgrrrl said:
bd8a588bc6e9acf833dcbb143fd41bf7.jpg

OMG, how cute is that!!!! :cute:

did they put that poor little thing in there???!?!?!?! ahhh no that is horrible!!!
love the baby reachin for his butt :D

i think the big black meanie is yawning though, look at the eyelids over his eyes, and his ears aren't back. plus i think someone doctored that image...or gave him tooth extensions :eyebrow:

(ps- i have about 50 pictures saved from this site on my computer now)

haha I think you're right sparkysgrrl!!

khan, I give em all 10s so if I see yours she'll get a good score from me! :D

Blue_Angel said:
roscoe.jpg

i think the big black meanie is yawning though, look at the eyelids over his eyes, and his ears aren't back. plus i think someone doctored that image...or gave him tooth extensions :eyebrow:
B]

*Time for a little Dr-speech with the vet girls*

You're right, I think he probably is just yawning, but I'm betting those really are his teeth, with alot of gum recession - canine teeth are really really long. I think the blurb on the site said he was old (like 13?) and it's pretty common for cats that old to get major dental disease. Not sure if that is peridontal disease or severe cervical neck lesions or something else..... our dentistry lectures are coming up soon.

Khananda, I voted for your kitty! Super cute *awwww*
Is that the one that just got spayed? How's she doing?

Last edited:
I don't know if you guys saw this, but Rate My Kitten is having bandwidth issues much like Interference is, and accepting PayPal donations. Gotta love all those online kitty fans!

Anyway, I donated the other day. I wouldn't want to see that sweet site fail.

Blue_Angel said:
oh no I miss my babies so much. I miss them attacking my feet, and pouncing on my throat in the middle of the night, like this guy:

9486af5f3ef59488ff8c3786955bc270.jpg

I love this site, im going to it whenever im sad or anything :D

Your cat looks like my Muffin!

muffin02.jpg

omfc if this isnt the cutest thing ive ever seen i dont know why it has a 5

ea20ef6f4ebab509f34a69a07f27f825.jpg

Back
Top Bottom