Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with me and early Saturday morning appointments? :scream: I have to take my car in tomorrow morning to get my brakes looked at and get my oil changed. My dad is working in the morning so he made my appointment at 9:00 AM :crack: He told me there's a new guy that's going to work on my car :|

KISS :drool:

I'm now watching the VH1 Fashion Rocks show at least I think that is what it's called. I'm waiting for David Bowie/Arcade Fire performing together :hyper:

Destiny's Child are performing right now

fah said:
KISS :drool:

I'm now watching the VH1 Fashion Rocks show at least I think that is what it's called. I'm waiting for David Bowie/Arcade Fire performing together :hyper:

Destiny's Child are performing right now

David Bowie!?!?!? :love: I love him :kiss:

shari schultz said:
The thread title is from last nights football game.......Tim McGraw rewrote some of the words to fit the new football season

Patriots vs. the Raiders game last night was the debut.......

i was just thinking, what timing on the title, tim mcgraw show on campus here is on the 15th

:shifty:

no, i did not know that. i was stuck at work all night long, so i didn't watch any tv.

I've been watching E True Hollywood Stories and listening to a dog snore for 2 hours now. :| Blossom was on earlier, now it's Full House. I'm waiting for the house owners to call and tell me how to record a TV show for them.

Damnit, I missed the Blossom E! thing again? :reject:

I think I just outed myself as a Blossom watcher. :silent:

i bought X&Y today and so far, so good. I think I was turned off by the hype when it first came out as being the second coming. It's nice, nothing spectacular, but then again so were their other two albums. :shrug:

There's nothing wrong with being a Blossom watcher! I just got to relive the day I went to school and realized I'd forgotten to watch the Blossom in Paris special. :reject: When it reran I forgot to watch it, too. Some things never change. :laugh:

I wish I was at home putting things on the walls in my room. :| This is such a waste of a day.

I got the letter I have been dreading....renew by Sept 30th for an extra $150 a month or move out by Nov 30th. :scream: Does anyone need furniture or any other household items including a fairly large U2 collection and a computer? I don't think it will all fit in my car, which is where I'm going to be living as of Dec 1st.

arw9797 said:
I got the letter I have been dreading....renew by Sept 30th for an extra $150 a month or move out by Nov 30th. :scream: Does anyone need furniture or any other household items including a fairly large U2 collection and a computer? I don't think it will all fit in my car, which is where I'm going to be living as of Dec 1st.
:hug: That really does suck. :(

I could make a whole 'nother bulldog with all the dog hair around here. :crack: And he kinda smells.

I'm saving money on gas and bridge tokens...I'm saving money on gas and bridge tokens...

I need to call T. back to see how to record stuff so I'm not stuck here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom