Randoooooooooom.....the countdown begins!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
:grumpy: What's wrong with you people? We need a new thread and everyone runs....

One week from tonight I'll be with Kariann and Schmeg :drool: :hyper:
:dance: :hyper:

Guilty as charged of running when the need for a new thread arose. :reject:

Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you!

Tea Room:

tea_room_pop_up.jpg

Not sure for certain if it's super fancy...but that shouldn't be hard to figure out.

Queen Bee said:
Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you! Take me with you!
Can you fold yourself into a suitcase? :hmm: How about a camera bag, to get into the show?

just out of curiousity...how do we know the Tea Room is super fancy? Now that I have part of an outfit I just want to be sure I'm not going to be overdressed for the place....

I dont think its a you must dress up kind of place but I think I would feel more comfortable dressing up a bit rather than wearing jeans and something.

Queen Bee said:
:yes:
I am on vacation that week.........:wink:

and hello:wave:
Schmeg, package mailed.......................

Queen Bee said:

:sad:

Do you have a passport? :) Come with!

shari schultz said:

:yes:
I am on vacation that week.........:wink:

and hello:wave:
Schmeg, package mailed.......................
:hyper: :love:

Hey did you want a copy of X&Y, too? I should have asked you last night. :reject: I have some unexpected extra time off and I could do that for you before I smuggle Queen Bee into Ireland...

Schmeg said:

:hyper: :love:

Hey did you want a copy of X&Y, too? I should have asked you last night. :reject: I have some unexpected extra time off and I could do that for you before I smuggle Queen Bee into Ireland...
That's ok about not asking last night, you had other things on your mind............it really hadn't occured to me, either............. but sure:yes:

the Gavins are back:drool:
My friend Nancy is going to be in London on the 18th for business..........very, very jealous of her!

shari schultz said:

That's ok about not asking last night, you had other things on your mind............it really hadn't occured to me, either............. but sure:yes:
Okay, cool. I can probably do it tomorrow.

Coldplay is going to come to my house and kick my ass. :uhoh: Anyone else, before Chris Martin beats me with a piano?

Well, kids, I am drained and I have a busy day of haircuts and retail therapy rather than work tomorrow, so it's off to bed with me!

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom