Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
I want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :tantrum:

Is that anything like feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllll or kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel?

Kariann said:

OK....maybe just maybe they are going to push it back closer to the release date? Trying to find some excuse other than MTV should actually be RTV any more since there is hardly any music but shitloads of Reality based crap on there.

Retarded TV?

seriously, this high school crap is lame shit. who really gives a fuck? i don't believe any of it's real, and there's no convincing my otherwise.

goodnight kariann! :wave:

i'm listening to tessie again :D

WE'RE NOT HERE TO MESS AROUND!!!

Kariann said:
I dont know but I am going to bed and pout myself to sleep...I should have know Bruce and U2 in one night would be too much.
Sounds like a plan...I think I'll do the same thing myself. Tell Bono I said good night. :wink:

shari schultz said:

Is that anything like feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllll or kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel?
I don't know, I bet if I was WATCHING THE VIDEO RIGHT NOW I could tell you. :mad::mad::mad:

*takes things out on innocent bystanders*

Schmeg said:

I don't know, I bet if I was WATCHING THE VIDEO RIGHT NOW I could tell you. :mad::mad::mad:

*takes things out on innocent bystanders*

SMITE!!! SMITE!!!!

Just one more disappointment in my day! :shrug:

I think I'll go now, too. :wave: Night all!

Time for another 10+ hour day with zero breaks. :sigh: I can't wait until it's all over so I can crawl into my nice warm flannel bed and sleep. Tomorrow will be a much better day. I'm shopping for apartment stuff! :drool: :drool: :drool:

IWB! PM!! Read!!!

In 8 1/2 hours I should be (attempting) to cheer for REM! :hyper: :drool: :combust: :faint:

I have Tessie stuck in my head.

I'm really going to REM tonight! :dance: Yahoo Maps says it's 1 hour and 17 minutes from my house...that's at the speed limit!

I can't drive...FIFTY-FIVE!

I don't think Diane really wants to go but I don't really care! She's coming!! And she'll LIKE IT!!!

Now I must do laundry and clean my room.

/journal entry

Have a beautiful day Randoomers (or night...depending on where you are)! :wave:

Thanks fah! :D

In honor of REM I will be posting as my alter right now, who is a HUGE REM fan. I had to convince her to take my cool Bono avatar.

/multiple personalities

On November 21 we can all gush together about how awesome REM are. I'm so excited since like 24 hours ago I was thinking I wasn't going at all!

:laugh:

Yes, it will be a big week for me:

REM concert
New U2
Avril Lavigne concert :shifty:

Before you say anything, the 2 oldest mini fahs wanted to go so I said I would take them. :| I'm hoping for the best

I think I'm hungry...I should probably eat something since I won't have a chance to after we leave...

My voice is trying to come back but it still sounds pathetic. :| I won't be able to talk at ALL at work tomorrow!

Note to customers: "Squeeeeek!" means, "Hi, my name is Megan, and I can help you!"

My Dad took me and one mini fah out for lunch today.

I had the grilled stuffed portobello mushroom salad.:up:

But now I am eating Halloween candy again and I'm washing them down with a diet pepsi :D

Here is the list:

I am Arthur, King of the Randoooms

Run away, run away Randoooms

Oh, this is Randooom abuse

I'm having SPAM and Randooom with a side of chips

Rule one, no poofters in Randooom

I would like to buy some Randooom cheese

And my favourite:

We used to dream of living in Randooom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back