Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

Since I was the swing vote shouldn't there have been more campaigning? Shouldn't Bruce have performed? Or U2? This is a bipartisan issue so U2 could participate.

:( unlike mr. kerry, i simply do not have the budget. i must rely on whatever sense of humor i may possess....

can't forget johnny gets a tattoo or rob lind buldozes eminem with cheerleading jabs as his sidekick! granted, these probably weren't as funny as the hugh one because that time you actually knew who the people were...:shifty:

:D

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

Since I was the swing vote shouldn't there have been more campaigning? Shouldn't Bruce have performed? Or U2? This is a bipartisan issue so U2 could participate.
:lol: I withdraw my vote until there's some SERIOUS campaigning here! So...you're still 1 for, 2 undecided, and 1 absentee ballot not yet sent in by ARW.

IWasBored said:

:( unlike mr. kerry, i simply do not have the budget. i must rely on whatever sense of humor i may possess....

can't forget johnny gets a tattoo or rob lind buldozes eminem with cheerleading jabs as his sidekick! granted, these probably weren't as funny as the hugh one because that time you actually knew who the people were...:shifty:

I believe one Bono doing a little filing might be an excellent spokesrockstar for your cause...:shifty:

IWasBored said:

No I haven't forgotten the other hijackings. They were classics. I just have a, shall we say, a weakness for Hugh.

Schmeg said:

:lol: I withdraw my vote until there's some SERIOUS campaigning here! So...you're still 1 for, 2 undecided, and 1 absentee ballot not yet sent in by ARW.

True, there is an absentee ballot here. We don't want election fraud issues. No hanging Bonos, er chads.;)

Schmeg said:

I believe one Bono doing a little filing might be an excellent spokesrockstar for your cause...:shifty:

how can we forget about filing bono!!!

and HEY!!!

i've got bruuuuce!!!

i had bruuuuuucezilla long before kerry announced he was ever running!! back at my 5,000th post in the original randooom :D

shari schultz said:

No I haven't forgotten the other hijackings. They were classics. I just have a, shall we say, a weakness for Hugh.

:hugh: :drool:

let's not even get into how many times i've watched xmen 2....

see, bruuuuuuce decided he'd eat chicago if they didn't vote me into the party box...now i know we have no chicagoans present, but just think - WHAT IF THAT WAS YOUR TOWN??

33%3B%3C24%3A%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D8%3B6%3D76%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23234994257%3C9ot1lsi

guinness made a special guinness-popsicle...they say "vote IWB!" on the other side...
33%3B%3C24%3A%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D8%3B6%3D76%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323499425832ot1lsi

33%3B%3C24%3A%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D8%3B6%3D76%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23234993%3B%3C8%3A8ot1lsi

mcsexy mcpeek says: the forecast looks clear for iwb's trip into the party box!

:lmao:

A performance by Brucezilla while enjoying a Guinness popsicle? :hmm: Okay, you've got my vote!

Schmeg said:
:lmao:

A performance by Brucezilla while enjoying a Guinness popsicle? :hmm: Okay, you've got my vote!

the fact that i'm just raiding my snapfish account rather than making new things says a lot about my (in)sanity...

:shifty:

i found my old sox avatar from last year :ohmy:

:lol: I was in with Brucezilla and Guinness popsicles but then Bubble Pants Bono in The Boot made a special guest appearance!

Vote IWB!

Ya know, the Brucezilla eats Chicago had me...The whole Milwaukee/Chicago rivalry thing. Seeing Chicago go down:up:

Kariann said:

Actually I think he is preparing notes for speaking at the post election win party. :D
Yeah, I wouldn't trust him to count, seeing as he thinks 14 comes after 3...are you rigging the election? :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom