Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
Time for another 10+ hour day with zero breaks. :sigh: I can't wait until it's all over so I can crawl into my nice warm flannel bed and sleep. Tomorrow will be a much better day. I'm shopping for apartment stuff! :drool: :drool: :drool:

11 hours at work today :dance:

:|

:yawn:

my brain hurts. Last day of the month SUCKS! (it's the last business day of the month.......). :tsk:

I had my very first deal of the day rejected by the funding department and it never was resoloved. Eight other deals were approved and 3 that I wanted to submit did not get done in time. That is alot of deals to get paid out in one day. :yikes: Normally I have 1 a day if that...

Kariann said:
I totally forgot that my mom baked a pumpkin pie this afternoon...I think I just might have to go and get me a nice big piece in a minute! :drool:

:drool:

There's pumpkin cake upstairs but it has way too much frosting of some sort on it :yuck: I think tomorrow I'm going to buy a pumpkin cake mix and some raisins and make pumpkin muffins :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm not sleepy at all. I'm not really tired like I was last night but I'm just worn out. I just tried to take a nap and it didn't work. I should have gone shopping like I wanted to.

Kariann said:

Yum! :drool:

I love pumpkin anything.

me too! I love this time of year with pumpkin stuff everywhere :drool: I'm not a big fan of pumpkin pie but it'll do. It's my least favorite pumpkin dessert but I'll still eat it! :drool:

nevermind...I figured it out. Sometimes I want to smack myself for ever finding a music store that buys CD's. I can't tell you how many CD's I sold in college for extra cash that I really wish I had now. :sad:

Yes. I knew what it was but I couldn't think of it. I just typed in the song on yahoo and the album name came up. :der: Would have been a good smilie for my reaction.

arw9797 said:
nevermind...I figured it out. Sometimes I want to smack myself for ever finding a music store that buys CD's. I can't tell you how many CD's I sold in college for extra cash that I really wish I had now. :sad:

An ex boyfriend once sold his entire cd collection once except for one band...can you guess what band that might have been?

I even sold a few IRON MAIDEN CD's when I thought I "didn't like them anymore"

:scream: :mad:

I haven't seen my Powerslave CD in years and all I have is a crappy copy I downloaded online a few years ago. I bet I sold it. :hmm: I should go try to find it this weekend. It's a masterpiece.:drool:

I just tried it again. I wanted to see if it would open and maybe when it wouldn't it was just me. But it said the disc is corrupt. It's my life's work and now it's corrupt. When I move I'm going to have to retype all 165 pages. I can't wait to get back into it. It's not finished and I've been dying to work on it for months.

I have no idea why I used the "^" since we're the only people here :der: It seemed like a good idea at the time until I saw it posted.

:shifty: I'm starting to get weird (more than usual) so I think it is time for me to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom