Random Music Talk XCVII: Now With Hot Man Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, the reason why I moved to the Valley is because.... I start a new job today. This one is full-time and not freelance. I'll be a post production assistant for a production company that works with a few different cable networks. They are located in the Valley as well, so this makes life a lot easier.

This is the bottom rung of a ladder that I have been most anxious to start climbing since I graduated four years ago. I couldn't be more excited.

Plus Travis gets here today and this move will then finally be complete.

Don't believe I stated such before, but congrats and best of luck to both of you as you enter this new phase in your lives.

I'm actually jealous that you've gotten the chance to live in different parts of the country. Just didn't pan out for me that way when I was younger.

So, the reason why I moved to the Valley is because.... I start a new job today. This one is full-time and not freelance. I'll be a post production assistant for a production company that works with a few different cable networks. They are located in the Valley as well, so this makes life a lot easier.

This is the bottom rung of a ladder that I have been most anxious to start climbing since I graduated four years ago. I couldn't be more excited.

Yay!

Not to mention the potential chance freeway encounters with the likes of laz.

Best of luck to both of you on your new endeavors.

Thank you all! I can only hope to someday be worthy of running into Laz at a streetlight someday :cute:.

Peef: I personally did not much care for Washed Out live, despite my love for their music. But this was a few years ago, perhaps they've improved.

I thoroughly enjoyed Washed Out each of the three times I've seen him/them live, once in 2010 and twice in 2012. The live show definitely took a step up in the time between visits. The songs sound very different live though, especially the early stuff (if he's still playing much of it nowadays).

They're playing at a club in Lancaster that my one cousin from that area used to play all the time when he was in a band, so I think it's a pretty small venue.

Is this better than selling them for head?

GAF?

Pq1GS6v.gif

Well we're definitely not in Melbourne anymore. Our host for the night today said his wife is "out driving the spastic bus" and that a certain radio shock jock is a "known fucking faggot". He's helped us a great deal however with parts, accom, servicing etc.

Anyway see y'all in a week. Wish us luck.

I find Hollywood very, very nice looking. The architecture isn't Chicago level here, but the terrain is lovely. Very much up my alley after 16 years in the Appalachians. Lovely weather today, everywhere. Flights went great. Happy to be here.

Back
Top Bottom