Random Music Talk LXXXVII: Which one of you called my church?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really not ashamed to say Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore are two of my favourite movies ever.

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Both of them are seminal flicks from my childhood.

ANYWAY, the new Prince single made my day.

As do I. But they're both just endlessly quotable, and that "ultimate insult" scene for Billy Madison is amazing. That's a great song too, I had no idea it was by Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Anchorman is quite the anomaly, I actually thought it was funny despite the fact that I pretty much hated everything else anyone involved in it has ever done.

Adam Sandler, however, was never funny.

Anchorman is quite the anomaly, I actually thought it was funny despite the fact that I pretty much hated everything else anyone involved in it has ever done.

You better not hate Celery Man.... you better not

This new NIN isn't that great. And I really like Reznor's post-Fragile work.

This new NIN isn't that great. And I really like Reznor's post-Fragile work.

I definitely like all the other SoberTrent NIN albums much more than the new one. There's seriously only one song off this one that I don't dislike.

BTey1lRCAAACbdO.jpg

I can't believe it's been 5 years since Kanye toured with Kendrick Lamar.

My Charli XCX gig was postponed to the night before the Kanye gig. Close call! Gonna be a sweet couple nights.

Seeing Depeche Mode tonight in Brooklyn with Bat for Lashes opening. Given that combo, it's likely going to be near the top for my shows this year. It's so rare to find an opener I really love.

Definitely going to Dallas or Houston for this.

The last time he played here somebody got murdered in the parking lot. Because Breaking Bad ain't exaggerating gang violence in ABQ. I almost went to that show but had a bad feeling about it (someone else had been raped during a club show around that time).

I'd never known much about John Prine, but I caught him performing on Colbert last night and it was really lovely.

Back
Top Bottom