Random Music Talk LXXXVII: Which one of you called my church?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This guy I'm working next to came in late, so I didn't get introduced to him. Anyways, he comes in and I was sitting in a chair, and kinda in his way, so I got up and stood to the side.

He now took my chair and doesn't even seem to realize that I was, you know, sitting there. So now I'm standing.. I guess.

He's also only singing along to the Unghs in Locked Out of Heaven and he just leaned over his monitor so far that he kicked me in the leg... No apology.

This is fun :grumpy:

Because of a glitch in the notification system last semester, I was not given the green light to sign up for classes and wound up missing the one I needed in order to graduate. However, thanks to a huge class substitution I pulled today, I'm set to graduate in December. Two degrees. Thank God there's some light at the end of the tunnel, finally. I really should have graduated last May, but because of transfer credits and adding a second major, it never happened. SOON.

Well, I'm done with school after this.

I MIGHT go back and get my MFA some day, but only if I can't find a job doing what I want without it.

This guy I'm working next to came in late, so I didn't get introduced to him. Anyways, he comes in and I was sitting in a chair, and kinda in his way, so I got up and stood to the side.

He now took my chair and doesn't even seem to realize that I was, you know, sitting there. So now I'm standing.. I guess.

He's also only singing along to the Unghs in Locked Out of Heaven and he just leaned over his monitor so far that he kicked me in the leg... No apology.

This is fun :grumpy:

Might want to tap him on his shoulder and say "Hi, I'm Smashley, we're co-workers, I got up to let you get by and you sat in my chair and I'd like it back thank you. Otherwise you might find out why they call me Smashley and it won't be pretty...don't be deceived by the cute factor".

some vague and cryptic implications on how you came by the name of Smashley, of course. Most important. Menacing stare optional.

Seems a little expensive. Then again, I don't have a job, In and Out seemed expensive today.

It's at the Opera, so tickets there are always high.

I'm generally reluctant to see rock stars pushing 70 just because I'm afraid I will get depressed and throw myself off the side of the mountain.

X was great a few months ago. John Doe is still hot, and I think Exene was hammered.
It seems a little expensive, though.

Just realized it's a benefit for the animal shelter, so that also explains the ticket price. I just watched a recent Blondie performance and I think...no.

Might want to tap him on his shoulder and say "Hi, I'm Smashley, we're co-workers, I got up to let you get by and you sat in my chair and I'd like it back thank you. Otherwise you might find out why they call me Smashley and it won't be pretty...don't be deceived by the cute factor".

some vague and cryptic implications on how you came by the name of Smashley, of course. Most important. Menacing stare optional.

:hmm: I like this .

I was just looking at the review of her album on Pitchfork, I've never listened to her before.

I reco'd the album before this most recent one to Martha recently, but everything she does is cool as heck. She's one of a kind.

I flaked on preordering the LP because lol $11 shipping, but they had it at the merch table tonight and I sprang for a copy. My fifth and sixth clear discs of the week with AD2 and Volcano Choir.

The perils of 10-mile runs.

photo_zps0d15bf74.jpg

Back
Top Bottom