Random Music Talk LXXXVII: Which one of you called my church?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want you all to know that I am pre-gaming my Colin Hay concert at a Gin Blossoms gig.

For serial.

Still can't believe I couldn't find caramel and pecan popcorn at the popcorn festival. Orville Redenbacher must be rolling in his grave.

I'd say more me 1 or 2k and probably 6k-10k at the whole fest.

This is the home of Orville Redenbacher, people!

I've never heard of a popcorn festival before. Please tell me that you didn't buy any "caramel mixed with cheese" popcorn. Also, happy b-day, Bonoz2012.

They had it, but I didn't buy any.

I save that for Christmas, when the popcorn tin divider inevitably breaks down.

Thanks Mofo :) it's been one of my best birthdays ever, honestly

Actually, Blue Oyster Cult was here a month ago. It's not big, but we have a really nice "ampitheater" here, and a wonderful lawn in front of it.

Please tell me that you didn't buy any "caramel mixed with cheese" popcorn.

I was about to ask what the hell? Who mixes caramel and cheese? But then I remembered thinking I was buying caramel bugles, only to realize once I left the store and opened the bag that there were surprise cheese flavored ones in there as well. Not good.

And happy birthday, 212.

Holy shiiiit. BESTEST SHOW EVEEER. I was just the right kind of drunk. Seriously can't believe it.

Actually, Blue Oyster Cult was here a month ago. It's not big, but we have a really nice "ampitheater" here, and a wonderful lawn in front of it.

Something I didn't know until my recent BÖC kick was that Patti Smith dated Allen Lanier, one of the founding members, and was actually co-writing songs with the band during the 1970s. Lanier returned the favor by working with her on Horses, as well as a couple subsequent albums.

Here's one of my new favorites written by Lanier:

Blue Oyster Cult - "In Thee" - YouTube

Also, RED ALERT: I'm 4 posts away from 30,000.

I didn't know about that until I read Just Kids. You should read it, laz. I think you'd appreciate it.

Well, I was totally wrong about having a private screening for Big Star. There's one other person here.

I used an anti-chafe balm, but I sweated it all off. Next time, nipple band-aids.

Who told you to put the balm on??

tumblr_moulbod0851qzg9tvo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom