Random Music CXXV: Least necessary thread edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey oh
Listen what I say, oh
I got your hey oh
Now listen what I say, oh

Was there really no one around to object to lyrics like this?

I feel guilty for enjoying We Appreciate Power given she's been thoroughly milkshake duck'd.

Just when you thought this thread had moved on...

I played RHCP at yoga tonight, and people were super into it.

I like the new Karen O / Danger Mouse album quite a bit, has anyone else heard it yet?

Moving update:

It's taken me 2 full days to get all my CDs, Blurays, and books packed. It will likely take me 2 hours to box all my clothes. Priorities.

Two hours sounds like an exaggeration, I think it took me 5 min to stuff all my clothes into a couple trash bags last time I moved. Maybe you have fancy office work clothes that will die in that method, so I’ll give you an extra 10 min.

I thought yoga was relatively low energy haha. All about holding positions?

There are different types of yoga—some low exertion and relaxing, others devoted to long pose holds and alignment, and on and on. The class I taught tonight is vinyasa, or a heated flow style. Lots of movement from pose to pose, lots of sweat, and music to keep everyone’s energy up.

I feel guilty for enjoying We Appreciate Power given she's been thoroughly milkshake duck'd.

I know right.

Flesh Without Blood remains probably my favourite song of the 2010s. But often when I sit down to listen to her stuff I just imagine Melon Husk being all "hey Graihmz baby" and wince repeatedly.

Is Primal Scream a good band?

Absolutely, although the gulf between their best and worst is greater than it is for most bands who've produced masterpieces.

Screamadelica, Vanishing Point, XTRMNTR and More Light are all must-listens.

this "florida man" challenge thing is amazing. i got "hot sauce saves florida man after car crashes into taco bell" from just last week and my fiancee got "florida man who had sex with dolphin says it seduced him" :lmao:

this "florida man" challenge thing is amazing. i got "hot sauce saves florida man after car crashes into taco bell" from just last week and my fiancee got "florida man who had sex with dolphin says it seduced him" :lmao:

I got one about a man killing a baby, so...maybe I should try Texas man.

Mine was about a half-naked man walking a goat in the rain. Pretty tame.

My Florida grandpa and I share a birthday, though, so I was hoping to find a small-town paper mention of "local man celebrates 100 years" from last year for my result, but no such luck.

(Also, that dude is going to outlive us all. 100 years old, taken to the hospital, turns out he has pneumonia. Uh-oh. Two days later, they've already released him. That's our Papa!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom