Random Music Charli LXXXII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Until GAF posts in this thread, I am going to 100% believe that was him.

Haha. It wasn't me. I'm not that crazy.

I love her and love her music very much, but it ain't on some crazy scale. It's probably a bit over-exaggerated through my antics on this site.

I don't have posters on my wall. Hell, I've never even seen her live. My friends would call me out for being obsessed with U2 or Radiohead quicker than they would Taylor.

I fucking love her a whole hell of a lot, though. Don't get me wrong. That swimming guy has good taste.

:lol:, I can't pretend I'm not just a little disappointed, but I'm glad to know you're not that crazy.

I think I actually tricked irvine over in WTAHNN into thinking it was just some idiot making fun of her, when really it was me, drunk off my ass, trying to spread some love.

Or maybe irvine was just fucking with me.

Also, I think I might get high and watch De Palma's CARRIE tonight, in anticipation of the CGM remake coming out later this year.

She was born when these albums came out:

4132TA2WG1L.jpg

51ycLXtgGTL._SY300_.jpg

Yikes.

That's why he is an asset to JNP, he witnessed the historical context behind Jack Nicholson's madness.

I hate to say it, but I'm mildly interested in the survivor happening in EYKIW. Streets is finally on the brink. The champ is tiring.

If hate was money, you could buy your hair back

I've never understood the bald IWB thing but it makes me laugh

Candice Glover, everybody.

She's a phenomenally talented vocalist, but fuck that shit. Angie Miller all day. She got robbed. And she'll have easily the most successful pop career of anybody from this season.

My mini American Idol season finale rant. Putting it here because this is the first time in five years that I didn't make a thread for the season in Zoo Station.

I think it came from me not recalling the origins of the dirty hippie joke, and saying something about having shaved my head being the opposite of dirty hippie...or did I, because I'm also a liar (again, don't remember the exact conversation where mofo came up with that one, either. It's lost in the depths of the old randooom thread, or perhaps gone forever from when randoooom was exiled to aim).

Was just coming in to post that. Hopefully the hard copies are out sooner rather than later.

If you've never ordered anything from IDIB, I'd highly recommend it. Great music in great quality physical formats for cheap cheap cheap. One of my fav labels.

I ordered the first After Dark from them a month or so ago for like $8, and it came with an instant download. I'm hoping the physical version is soon as well, don't want to double dip.

Back
Top Bottom