Random Music Charli LXXXII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally started watching Breaking Bad again, in anticipation of season 5.2 (and 5.1 coming out on DVD). Housemate has never seen it, so it's cool to know what's gonna happen and see his reactions.

Watched the first two episodes tonight. It's amazing how much your opinion of Walt and Jesse turn around over the course of a few seasons. Vince G is a genius.

The concept of writing fan fiction about real people already creeps me the fuck out, but that was just.... yeah.

Ahh, yes, I remember when we had to convince you to go alone. Glad you finally listened.

Of course, you now buy donkey onesies for festivals, so I'm not sure that we did the world a service here.

Keep forgetting to mention i got tickets for the David Byrne / St. Vincent show here. What can I expect setlist wise? Mostly the album, or do they do any songs from their past? I never even heard their album last year. :huh:

Ahh, yes, I remember when we had to convince you to go alone. Glad you finally listened.

Of course, you now buy donkey onesies for festivals, so I'm not sure that we did the world a service here.

Yes, and I recall you playing a major part in convincing me.

So donko is somewhat on you.

Keep forgetting to mention i got tickets for the David Byrne / St. Vincent show here. What can I expect setlist wise? Mostly the album, or do they do any songs from their past? I never even heard their album last year. :huh:

You're in for a treat. They were really great when I saw them.

They played a bunch of songs off Love This Giant, some St Vincent songs, some Talking Heads songs, some David Byrne songs. I'd listen to their album before the show (it's a great album, so you won't regret it anyways), and maybe Strange Mercy as well.

Someone from marketing is here, and they're watching to a new commercial our company's about to start running.

Like, they're watching to it again and again and again. And again and again and again.

And then in Spanish...

And then again and again and again.

The addition of Beck for Osheaga convinced me the buy the 3 day pass.

Line Up festival, musique et arts Osheaga

Check out K-Os also!

eta: Has anyone located the master schedule, start to finish type thing? I can't see it, maybe I'm blind. Strongly considering this year..The Cure and New Order (Lite) at the same festival less than 5 hrs from me? :hmm:

You're in for a treat. They were really great when I saw them.

Seconded. I saw Radiohead twice and Byrne/Annie was still the best show of the year. I'm thrilled to be seeing em again next month.

I've only heard two or three songs from that Savages album, but found them incredibly annoying. Still mean to listen to the album, but I'm not expecting much.

That Byrne/St. Vincent show needs to come here. Byrne has close friends here and spends a lot of time here so he needs to bring the damn show here.

Back
Top Bottom