Random facts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dolphins and humans are the only animals who have sex for purely pleasure.

my 5th grade teacher emailed basically everyone in our class a whole list of random facts, and that was one of them :huh: . and we were in the 5th grade.

discothequeLP said:
dolphins and humans are the only animals who have sex for purely pleasure.

my 5th grade teacher emailed basically everyone in our class a whole list of random facts, and that was one of them :huh: . and we were in the 5th grade.

ok, that is just a little inappropriate for 5th grade...jeeeeez.

but she's also got an incomplete list. Bonobos, a species of Chimpanzee found in central Africa, have sex for pleasure and for resolving conflict...and they are the only chimpanzee species that has sex face-to-face and enormous amounts of homosexual sex (mostly girl on girl).

I'm going to start a thread, "Ask the Anthropologist." :laugh:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
I was supposed to play a tree in a school play. I felt this was degrading so declined to attend rehearsals. I was given detention as a punishment. It wasn't a happy episode in my life. I still can't look at trees without a feeling of deep sadness developing. I'm considering sueing my school.

:lmao:

ruffian said:

ok, that is just a little inappropriate for 5th grade...jeeeeez.

but she's also got an incomplete list. Bonobos, a species of Chimpanzee found in central Africa, have sex for pleasure and for resolving conflict...and they are the only chimpanzee species that has sex face-to-face and enormous amounts of homosexual sex (mostly girl on girl).

I'm going to start a thread, "Ask the Anthropologist." :laugh:

oh man, in the 10th grade, in bio class, we watched this video called "Why Sex?" that studied the reproductive habits of various animals, and goes in depth about Bonobos. . .

i go to an all guys-school, and the video was quite a hit . . . especially the lesbian sex part

discothequeLP said:

oh man, in the 10th grade, in bio class, we watched this video called "Why Sex?" that studied the reproductive habits of various animals, and goes in depth about Bonobos. . .

i go to an all guys-school, and the video was quite a hit . . . especially the lesbian sex part

my students LOVE it when I show the Bonobo video :laugh: there is one experiment where reseachers toss bananas at a group of bonobos and they all start fighting over them. then they pause and have Bonobo sex instead.

random fact: i've spent alot of time with chimpanzees.
barbemma2.jpg

Ruff is that you?..................................................on the right? ..............................................JUST KIDDING! :lol: :| :sexywink:

RedrocksU2 said:
Ruff is that you?..................................................on the right? ..............................................JUST KIDDING! :lol: :| :sexywink:

:ohmy:

:|

:laugh:

where else can you find a picture of a U2 fan working with a chimpanzee and talking about kinky Bonobo sex???

god, inteference rocks.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I'll keep my voice down
i kinda like it when you whisper :drool:

hey! we're supposed to be posting random facts...your turn!

really?? that is very cool! i'm gonna try it, and if it doesn't work i'm comin' after you :mad:

really.....?...what happens if it's true.....?

Oh here's another one.....when you go to the bar, they always place a napking on the bottom of the glass......sprinkle a little salt and the napkin will not stick to the bottom of the glass when you pick it up.........(I was a bartender)

RedrocksU2 said:
really.....?...what happens if it's true.....?

Oh here's another one.....when you go to the bar, they always place a napking on the bottom of the glass......sprinkle a little salt and the napkin will not stick to the bottom of the glass when you pick it up.........(I was a bartender)

ok, i knew that one and it really does work! if the foam/cola thing DOES work? :hmm: well, you'll be able to live free from my wrath and you won't have to look behind you all the time...

If you want to stand out at a bar..........tip the bartender a $10 bill on your first drink....the rest of the night the bartender will be waiting you your next drink ready for ya (Some will be on the house, if you know what I mean)........trust me.

RedrocksU2 said:
If you want to stand out at a bar..........tip the bartender a $10 bill on your first drink....the rest of the night the bartender will be waiting you your next drink ready for ya (Some will be on the house, if you know what I mean)........trust me.

Oh, that's great advice! I'm doing that too!

Back
Top Bottom