Radiohead: Band not in Crisis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well their concert last was well worth the wait. :love:

I had a great seat near the stage on Ed's side. Sold out crowd and full of energy and pot. Not sure if pot and energy go together but there was lots of dancing and swaying and whoohooing. Did the ticketless thing last night for the first time and that was a little odd. Their security measures were far more secure than the TSA's at airports!

to me the music and performance was perfection. :up:

:up: I am so happy that you weren't disappointed. Have I mentioned how jealous I am?

I heard that they are going to announce a DC date next week. finally.. They are rumored to play Verizon Center on 6/3. Hope this is true cuz I will be one happy camper!

:pray: DC is only an hour away. :hmm:

They've now announced a show in Cologne in october. Why can't they just announce everything at the same time? :banghead:

Cologne isn't too far from here so I could definitely make it but I'm expecting some dates closer by as well.

So what are the seating arrangements like in North America? Are they doing GA? And what are the ticket prices like?

not sure. The show by me (in DC) doesn't have the event up yet on their calendar nor is it on ticketmaster. Cincy date has a small pit in front of the stage with the rest seating.

toronto is 81$ canadian.

the cincy show was 40-82bucks US.

Yes, they've got GA. As in "Impy will be doing GA in two days' time."

Holy shit two more days.

Damn, I was really, really hoping for an easier venue to get to then Prudential in Newark. Madison Square Garden or even the IZOD Center would have been awesome.

Do you all think they'll be a second U.S. leg or is this it?

Damn, I was really, really hoping for an easier venue to get to then Prudential in Newark. Madison Square Garden or even the IZOD Center would have been awesome.

Do you all think they'll be a second U.S. leg or is this it?
It's not impossible but I think it's more likely that there won't be another one. I'm basing this on nothing of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom