Q magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For anyone having trouble with the image shack files, I collected all the larger scans singyourlife posted into a zip file.

Q MAG SCANS:

https://www. you send it.com /download/TTZsanZqb0JveE5MWEE9PQ

- REMOVE THE SPACES to download -

Thank you so much for the beautiful scans singyourlife !:yippie::bow::bow::yippie:

I hope you don't mind , but I had to do it .

3bigwt0-ps-6.jpg

Thank you so much for re-posting! :love:

I just read the rest of the interviews.

Interesting to read about Larry's vegetarism, I didn't know he stopped being a vegetarian. But I cannot understand why he's complaining about the food in Morrocco. I've been a vegetarian, almost-vegan for over 15 years now and I always find Arabic/Oriental countries to have the best food for me. I have many more troubles to live totally vegetarian here where I live, but in Morrocco the food is great. Maybe Larry needs some professional advice. Or he's simply picky.

Are there still more to go? Somewhere it was said there were 28 pages in the mag and I count 19 that you've scanned so far. Am I missing some? I've got 8 Bono, 3 Adam, 4 Edge and 4 Larry.

Dana
Hey Dana and everyone else,
I missed a few pages out...

103_3335.jpg

103_3336.jpg

103_3337.jpg

103_3338.jpg

103_3339.jpg

...and the front cover. But if anyone wants 'em, I'll scan 'em later! :D

ps. I thought the image on the 'Subscribers Only' issue was for... well, Subs only lmao. But I've got the same image on the front of mine? Anyways!

Went to my local stores today to see if I could get anymore for anymore and ALL SOLD OUT :ohmy: And they don't expect anymore, apparently it has been flying off the shelves! And I know the one with the Kings of Leon was still there the day before the U2 one came out :ohmy:

Went to three stores today including the biggest one where I always buy Q and other international mags, but they haven't received it yet. The KOL issue is out of the shelves already, the new (U2) issue should arrive next week, normally Tuesday, that's when they get UK mags, but since Tuesday is a holiday it should come Wednesday, I'll check again then. The KOL issue was available for some time here, I hope the U2 on won't be sold out so quickly, but I'll go and check asap.

Hey Dana and everyone else,
I missed a few pages out...

103_3335.jpg

103_3336.jpg

103_3337.jpg

103_3338.jpg

103_3339.jpg

...and the front cover. But if anyone wants 'em, I'll scan 'em later! :D

ps. I thought the image on the 'Subscribers Only' issue was for... well, Subs only lmao. But I've got the same image on the front of mine? Anyways!

Yes . I'd like scans , when time permits .

I'd go for picky. don't get me wrong, I love the man to pieces, but I get the impression that he's not the easiest person to be around.

If you really "love the man to pieces", perhaps you should not "assume" quite so much.

You know what they say: when you "assume"...

:sexywink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom