U2.com putting Zoo TV from Sydney online next weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So if this is for an AB 30th next year, what else could they include?

Thinking about JT 30, the things missing are live shows, and vinyl versions of the cds they released.

I'd love a vinyl box that had:

AB remastered (finally)
AB B sides (original songs)
AB B Sides (remixes)
AB outtakes (hopefully some additional outtakes than were included on AB20)
New AB remixes with Eno, Lanois, Flood, Lillywhite, St Francis Hotel
Kindergarten
Live show (probably sydney, and with this sound I'd be happy, though an interesting setlist would be great)

Anything missing?

Well that was a surprise! If anybody manages to make a good copy of this for downloading I can finally replace my grainy ripped version!

Anyone have a copy of the ripped audio? I downloaded it off the stream but then accidentally overwrote the video file when attempting to extract the audio. Would love to figure out the bass parts to the songs so I can tab them out, my email is nbelcik@gmail.com

Anyone got audio of this rip?

There's some great Edge backing vox during Angel of Harlem that weren't really audible in prior mixes that I'm curious to see if they ended up in this version...

You would think they would all be on Netflix or amazon or some streaming service . I’ve never actually looked but do other artists have concert films on these streaming services ?
I know some have documentaries on there but do they have actual concert films ?

Have you ever checked out Qello? They’ve got the full I+E show from Paris, full Rose Bowl show from 2010 and the Joshua Tree classic albums doc.

Back
Top Bottom