Presale/General Sale Discussion - Australia/New Zealand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use each ticket presale code for one transaction, one show, one seat type.

So you can buy 4 P1 tickets for Sydney, or 4 GA for Sydney. Not 2 P1 and 2 GA for Sydney. You also can't buy 2 P1 for Sydney and 2 GA for Melbourne.

All ticket selections must be the same venue and same ticket location.

If you only bought 2 tickets in the previous presale, you can't use them again, as that is mixing up the ticket selection.

The mod at U2.com has started a new thread, although to be honest, I'm not sure she's seen the change in the FAQ's. I still understand it to be 4 tickets to one show, but what I see as different is that it no longer says those 4 tickets have to be in ONE transaction, like it unclearly seemed to implicate before.

For those that don't have u2.com presale codes, I'd definitely be on the look out for the Live Nation presale. They posted that they're going to post the link and password on their facebook like they did before.

On my second Pre-Sale Code, I only bought two tickets on the one transaction....the code is not crossed out, which I'm assuming means I can still use it. :shrug:

umm, anyone trying to buy tickets to sydney and having trouble?

It says all are available on the right, but even when I try for best avail, it says no tickets are available...

Still I only bought two tickets, so should have two left. Anyway, I'm not going to risk getting tickets canceled. Will just wait for someone to pass on the live nation code.

I had the same issue with Auckland yesterday. I think I ended up putting the presale code in both boxes and it ended up working.

Me too. Just purchased reserved seating for Melbourne and it did not ask for a code.

EDIT - Looks like they forgot to add the password box - it is there now!!

why are there 2 password boxes? what is the second password?

that was a freaking nightmare - site was freezing and f***ing up all over the shop but I kept trying and hello

red

zone

here

comes

mumma

:loveshower:

hope you guys all got what you wanted

bonoman . . . I'll catch you later tonight re Enfield . . . I wouldn't be walking round there on my own . . . :no:

gotta fly back to work from my "appointment" :wink:

:wave:

bonoman . . . I'll catch you later tonight re Enfield . . . I wouldn't be walking round there on my own . . . :no:

gotta fly back to work from my "appointment" :wink:

:wave:

:wink: Thanks!, But I think its all sweet. I'm gonna book a place near central station. I may need a hand figuring out your transport system, Its been three years since I was in Sydney last.

Live Nation Presale Code

Apparently the 1st and 2nd concerts both have different Live Nation codes??? Can anyone assist me???
Please

I went through the U2 member link to the pre sale and it is asking for a code now. But i already got my tickets a few minutes before they fixed the site, and when i bought my tickets, they didnt ask for my pre sale code.

I am a paid up member with an eligible code but now i am worried becuase i didnt actually have to use my code in the first place, will it all be ok?

any1 else concerned?

I did the same - I think you will be ok. It was Tickemaster's error so I hardly think they could take the tickets from you (and me!!).

Just noticed Ticketek seem to be offering Live Nation presale at 3pm today?? 7/9

I guess we might get the Live Nation sooner than first thought???

Fingers crossed for Melbourne though! :doh:

Just noticed Ticketek seem to be offering Live Nation presale at 3pm today?? 7/9

I guess we might get the Live Nation sooner than first thought???

Fingers crossed for Melbourne though! :doh:

The NZ one starts at 3PM. The Australia shows apparently will be after.

What do you have to do to take part in the Live Nation pre-sale? I am a U2.com member but had no pre-sale codes left over for today.

Just go to the link that they post on their FB or email and put in the password that they provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom