Pre-Show Lineup Thread Part 2: Check In Every Four Hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can take the time and energy to be a hater. I can't. I have to spend the day listening to U2 lyrics to remind myself of the love in the U2 fan community, because we are ONE, okay?? :sad: I obviously forgot that along the line somewhere, in my misguided attempts to be fair to everyone.

:wink:

I've never listened to One properly. That's the issue. :sad:

I would love to see Roxy tell Axver to listen to One. Oh boy. :lmao:

That's what I was thinking. I don't dislike One, but it's definitely in the overplayed category for me, and if I were forced to listen to it over and over, I'd probably go full-on Axver after the 3rd or 4th play...

yeah some miserable old baggage who I assume runs lines and follows the band etc reported the discussion as an unrelated post in a panic. :angry:

Which one were you Gareth. :shifty:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

haha no-one i was just reading. i have no life. :doh: there's no way i'm signing up to that group and risking replies to a squabble about U2 lines showing up on my friends' feeds...

Last edited:
That WAS fun!! and then she posted some shit about the Lion's brother! hahahaha what a dumb shit

I was just waiting for somebody to call her out on being one of the line leaders. Then someone did and poof, thread deleted!

There is only a list, if you allow a list...

thereisnolist.jpg

I don't know what you're talking about specifically -- but I also think calling people Nazi is most overused and insulting phrase if you think about it for 3 seconds. I'm not offended by stupid shit or much of anything but when you walk down street and see those political nuts who put Nazi symbol on current president be Obama or Bush you get a little sick inside. There are Jerks. Assholes. Losers. Mean people. But a U2 fan with a list isn't a nazi. They are just pricks.

I'm not picking on anyone. Just this reform Jew is jewy enough to know that Nazi shouldn't be used as casually as an emoji.

I don't use the term myself anymore, though I probably did 10 years ago. I stopped using it after being educated similarly to what you mentioned above. I think it started as a reference to the Seinfeld Soup Nazi, but yeah, like many other things we used to say not that long ago, it is not favored. I must admit that I hate using line leaders too.

This just keeps on giving.

I've never listened to One properly. That's the issue. :sad:

I would love to see Roxy tell Axver to listen to One. Oh boy. :lmao:

That's what I was thinking. I don't dislike One, but it's definitely in the overplayed category for me, and if I were forced to listen to it over and over, I'd probably go full-on Axver after the 3rd or 4th play...

:lol:

Let's send her a new version about how there's one line where you have to wait through the night - one line, we got to stay in it.

Let me set it straight:
Since the 80's I have been on GA lines camping out, in heat, cold, rain for hours on end and sometimes not as long etc.
Camping out back in the day wasn't for a GA spot it was for a ticket!!!
Call me a rail rat....I like being on the floor than being in a seat.
I like the rail cause I'm short.
I don't have a problem w a GA line I like meeting other fans and getting to know where they come from.
Don't judge me when you don't know me.
You have a problem w my opinion, PM me.
I was under the impression we were all friendly here.

For the hell of it, please send me the new copy of One about waiting through the night.

And Axver listen to One ?

I have the screenshots from the entire conversation. Not once did VP call you anything insulting. She was criticizing what GA lines have become.

Yeah Emily surprised at you, thanks for liking my posts funny how I always was always nice and supportive of you....

Let me set it straight:
Since the 80's I have been on GA lines camping out, in heat, cold, rain for hours on end and sometimes not as long etc.
Camping out back in the day wasn't for a GA spot it was for a ticket!!!
Call me a rail rat....I like being on the floor than being in a seat.
I like the rail cause I'm short.
I don't have a problem w a GA line I like meeting other fans and getting to know where they come from.
Don't judge me when you don't know me.
You have a problem w my opinion, PM me.
I was under the impression we were all friendly here.

Stop hiding behind lyrics of a song that has nothing to do with this situation and own up to the fact you're a bitch.

Fuck your line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom