Pre-Show Lineup Thread Part 2: Check In Every Four Hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing it got nuked. Which means it was good. :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

:yawn: :sigh: wake up little birdies and fill us in. :yawn: :sigh:

I saw it on FB late last night. It was a good post about how this new lineup crap will change for the next leg and then a link to this thread here. It must have been deleted shortly after I saw it. It had gotten a couple likes, but then it disappeared.

She was at Vancouver 2!!! I was beside her with my wife and she was doing the same thing trying to box us out. We were persistent and managed to take our spot on the rail. Then she got all concerned about the women behind them. 'Watch them' she says to me, 'they're going to try to move up here'

I was informed that she was publicly apologizing on Facebook last night for her behavior this tour. I can only imagine how many people were boxed out by her and assaulted by her bestie. But it worked for her, because she did end up onstage this tour. ?

As we unfortunately all know by now, nice behavior is absolutely not a requirement for getting an invite up on stage. At all. Karma takes naps I guess. :lol:

The birdies have woken up and man, they delivered a beautiful song. VP Dayglo :bow:

I hope someone took screenshots in case it was deleted....:shifty:

852CA0EF-82E3-4CAF-AA93-11A8ADC6769E_zpstsjvi3um.png

EFFCE900-660F-4F63-83B7-819F0ABE1B33_zpsnxbpuohl.png

1F3C4F4B-829F-420A-A1BA-D85149E0653B_zpsyco1ywee.png

Stupid sleep. :angry: you ladies did great, but wish I could have helped.

Marcy's post about the negative energy and irises was the best/most horrifying comment in the thread. Thanks for making me feel normal abour my fandom! :crack:

Haha what a read! These people just WILL NOT see why what they're doing is just simply unfair to others who are willing to put in the time. How can you be that dense?!

Or to the people that don't know about the sign up system, might do a drive by and think, well there's not that many people there. No need to line up!

Or to the people that may live in the area but that have to work or attend to their families the day before the show and don't have time to check in but might have taken the day of the show off to line up.

Etc. etc. etc.

Haha exactly!! So many cases of common sense outweighing them getting their own way all the time.

Fight the good fight. But I'll never show up before the doors open again. Too old for all of this drama. Plus I rather like the air conditioned inside GA entrance at MSG.

Or to the people that don't know about the sign up system, might do a drive by and think, well there's not that many people there. No need to line up!

Or to the people that may live in the area but that have to work or attend to their families the day before the show and don't have time to check in but might have taken the day of the show off to line up.

Etc. etc. etc.

Amen....Or to the people who want to stay til the end of the show they are at before lining up for the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom