PPG:Partying In The Discotheque with U2.............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
russtycircaVG.jpg

rlport.jpg

Not a lot to report today, sorry :)

I did some breaking down of the bigger groups into smaller houses today, because the great big houses with a lot of people were slowing waaaay down :uhoh:

things are much better now, though :up:

rory.jpg

darcy.jpg

darcy1.jpg

SG!! :hug: :wave:

I'm fine. I had a fantastic shopping trip today. I bought four pairs of shoes for $120 and a dress, slacks & top for $95! Plus this week is no sales tax on clothes in New York, which I hadn't known about beforehand, so that was a terrific surprise!

I can't believe how big the kids are in the Sims...already in school!

just in time for updates! :hyper:

So here I am, living near the Super Bowl Party Epicenter of the Universe. And one of my two favorite Rock Stars has been spending his weekend giving speeches on the Bible and poverty.
Which means why bother going out; no Bonosightings for me in Detroit ...

:(

So far so good, Sim!Drea's not preggers yet :giggle:

Rory and Darcy are already school age :cute:

Guess Wild was just waiting for the coast to be clear... :wink:

Hi Jo! :wave: :hug:

My brother-in-law is all happy about the Super Bowl because his Steelers are in it. I should be at their house this weekend, because I generally go there on my birthday weekend, but I have a job interview at 9 am on Monday morning. Going to New Jersey (about 100 miles away) and back, then an interview, is a bit much.

sami0201 said:

No, he's here....

Someone you and my mom love :wink:

:bow: :bow:

He saw Bruce Springsteen? :bow: then :faint:

Edit: This would pretty much be my reaction to seeing Bono again in person, too ... :wink:

Last edited:
Sorry girls I got distracted by my business partner. She found some online yarn dealers that we had to check out to see if its cost effective for us to carry new yarn in my shop. Yet another expense Mr. cat is going to love. :lol:

I have to go make dinner for the monkeys. I'll see ya all later.

I loved my Sim update today. :hug: SG I can't believe you are handling all of them. I wish I had a clue how to do as well at it. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom