Post here if you're still holding out for the album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Have you listend to the 30sec clips of the whole album?

• Yes, I couldnt wait!

Votes: 198 57.4%
  • No, I wait till the whole album is leaked

Votes: 33 9.6%
  • No, I wait till the whole album is released

Votes: 114 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky!! You're getting it before me...

Thats if it arrives either friday, saturday or indeed monday!
Blooming thing better arrive early though, I remember pre ordering Bryan Adams 11 album with HMV and I had it on the saturday before it was released properly on the monday :D so fingers crossed that happens here!!:up:

Not too long to wait now.........:applaud:

I already ordered myself a present for holding out. The blue litograph! :love:

Awesome!:D

Lots of Canadians here I love it :) Well I was born in Argentina but been living in Canada myself now for 22 years and I am very proud to be a Canadian citizen :)

Yeah I love being Canadian!! I don't really like living in a small town right now, but after I graduate uni in 2 years I'm planning on moving to Ottawa and finding a job with an NGO.:D

Thats if it arrives either friday, saturday or indeed monday!
Blooming thing better arrive early though, I remember pre ordering Bryan Adams 11 album with HMV and I had it on the saturday before it was released properly on the monday :D so fingers crossed that happens here!!:up:

Not too long to wait now.........:applaud:

Well I hope it arrives early for u:wave:

Awesome!

Well I hope it arrives early for u:wave:

Me too, but think am going hold out til monday as I've ordered two more copies for my friends, and we or rather they decided that we would all decide a time, and all listen to it at the same time which is kinda nice, and then phone/text each other with thoughts.:D

Still though, now I have the dilema of what to do once these 3 albums arrive? shall I listen to them ?:lol: Oooh I'm gonna have to put them in a drawer or something and forget about them. :drool:

When is release day in canada?

Me too, but think am going hold out til monday as I've ordered two more copies for my friends, and we or rather they decided that we would all decide a time, and all listen to it at the same time which is kinda nice, and then phone/text each other with thoughts.:D

Still though, now I have the dilema of what to do once these 3 albums arrive? shall I listen to them ?:lol: Oooh I'm gonna have to put them in a drawer or something and forget about them. :drool:

When is release day in canada?

Yeah you should definitely hold out and wait to listen to them with your friends..That will be more fun:D

The Canadian release day is Tuesday the 3rd..only about 8 and a half more days to go:hyper:

Yeah you should definitely hold out and wait to listen to them with your friends..That will be more fun:D

The Canadian release day is Tuesday the 3rd..only about 8 and a half more days to go:hyper:

OOOOH not long for us to wait now. :applaud:

Yeah, we have decided to listen at same time at our own homes, then there will be much texting going on saying what we think, sounds quite fun. :D

I should text 'yeah its a load of crap isn't it? :lol: mwahahahaha.......:lol:

Waiting until I hold the cd in my hands. A new U2 album is a moment to be savoured, they do only come round every 4 years or so!

OOOOH not long for us to wait now. :applaud:

Yeah, we have decided to listen at same time at our own homes, then there will be much texting going on saying what we think, sounds quite fun. :D

I should text 'yeah its a load of crap isn't it? :lol: mwahahahaha.......:lol:

Hahaha that would be funny:lol:
Yeah I'm the only U2 fan out of my group of friends so I just have you guys on here to talk about them with:hug:

Waiting until I hold the cd in my hands. A new U2 album is a moment to be savoured, they do only come round every 4 years or so!

That is exactly how I feel too:wave:

Hahaha that would be funny:lol:
Yeah I'm the only U2 fan out of my group of friends so I just have you guys on here to talk about them with:hug:

Awwww, at least you have us. :hug: Yeah, one of my friends has been a big fan for years and the other is getting to be quite a fan now, having moved on from being a casual fan. They say Bono is god.........:D I wouldn't go quite that far, although give me a chance to hear the new stuff:lol:

That is exactly how I feel too:wave:

And me too. :wave:

I held out until the stream on myspace and U2.com...before that, I avoided even the beach clips.

If U2 officially release it to be played on their own website, no real reason for me to wait longer.

Bravo to you folks who are still holding out.

:wave: oh well, another one bites the dust

had a close call today - did the picky uppy kids from school thing this arvo, radio blasting, son no 2 changed the station . . . announcer says and here is a track from that album . . .magnificent . . . cue me stabbing like a loon at the buttons to change the station . .. : phew: :) still a virgin :yes:

Amazon tells me that my order should arrive between March 12th and 18th...

:|

for my mental sanity, I HOPE it's earlier than that

will I be the most virgen of them all?

Still haven't caved, although I came very close. :lol: I was on MySpace, and thought about checking out their page to see what showed up. I could only see GOYB listed in the player, so I closed out of the page before anything else popped up. :lol:

Waiting for the actual CD will be so much better! :yes:

had a close call today - did the picky uppy kids from school thing this arvo, radio blasting, son no 2 changed the station . . . announcer says and here is a track from that album . . .magnificent . . . cue me stabbing like a loon at the buttons to change the station . .. : phew: :) still a virgin :yes:

Wow, what resolve!

I would've just caved. As soon as the announcer said Magnificent, I would've been like "fuck it, I gotta hear it".

I'm hangin' on, like the horniest of virgins, the eleven songs are like my eleven sexiest women in the world sitting naked in a spa and begging me for me to do oh such wonderful things to them, but for some reason, I'm refusing to have a bar of it...

:lol: :up:

Great work!

Still hanging on by my very fingernails. :crazy:

U2 will be all over the radio and TV in the UK this week but I'm determined to come to this album fresh so I won't be listening in or watching.

I will however be taping everything though.

Woah that was a close one! I'm impressed! :up:
I still haven't been tempted much, just a few jerks telling me to listen, well I listened to myself and blocked them on msn. Until after friday.
And buying the Lito helped for me, cause I've got something to look forward to while not listening to the album, besides the album itself ofcourse.

Amazon tells me that my order should arrive between March 12th and 18th...

:|

for my mental sanity, I HOPE it's earlier than that

will I be the most virgen of them all?

Damn, you'd definately be the Forum virgin if you receive it that late. Why is it so slow? If you order online here it's guaranteed to arrive feb. 27.
Not that I ordered online, I didn't want to take the risk of it arriving later. :wink:

still not listened to anything besides Get On Your Boots, so I'm still worried how it's going to sound considering I like the single less and less with each listen :reject: I keep hearing the Ting Tings in the verses it's fucking getting on my nerves. But yeah, avoiding any radio shows playing the tracks though still hoping I win a ticket to the live lounge performance. I mean a u2 'gig' is still a u2 gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom