Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
circa1992 said:

13 years old

Well, most people your age listen to top 40 pop / hip hop and other crap. I know, because I got into U2 when I was 13 as well. I ran into the same kind of problems. Hang in there, though, you'll find more fans as you get older. :wave:

Counting the sleep I got from 5 to 10 a.m. and the nap I had this afternoon, I had 6 hours of sleep today :crazy: I think it's time I go search for something caffeinated, or I'm going to be out before we ever get the first "Wow."

I'm glad I'll be putting this on my iPod next time I update it. I forgot how much I like it :up:

catlhere said:

because U2 doesn't wear more make-up than most girls and sing about cutting themselves? :shrug:

you pretty much hit the nail on the head

but you forgot nasal voices, acoustic guitars and horrible rhyme schemes

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
welcome3.gif

Miri
wenda
bridonohue
carof_77
angelordevil

Hi Lila, also bye. i am going to bed.

axver, what's the time difference between Oz and East Coast US? Looking forward to set list parties where I am not exhausted. Mexigo will be great because I'll be in LA for a week, the shows will be early.

Hi everyone :wave:

Currently streaming through windows media player... anyone know if there is a way to record the audio through it? I have no idea if there is... :huh:

I'd be more than happy to record and post it for everyone... :help:

I'm still around folks, just stepping into the 'recording studio' for a bit so ill be in and out :eyebrow:

:wave:

MTEdge said:

My sister and I were all the way in the back. We got in with help from the lucky leprechaun just as COBL was starting. I will never forget that night, nor my sister's singing along.

I put one video from 12/4 up in the "Bono and Adam should kiss more often" thread over the weekend. I eventually will upload 11/21, 11/22, and 12/4.
Gotta luv those lucky leprechauns :sexywink: Well, I guess you can imagine where I was, why we didn't get a chance to meet.

*runs to check out other thread* I think I know what you got video of :combust:

Maybe now your memory of how to hit the reply button on emails will return? :madwife:

MTEdge said:

My sister and I were all the way in the back. We got in with help from the lucky leprechaun just as COBL was starting. I will never forget that night, nor my sister's singing along.

I put one video from 12/4 up in the "Bono and Adam should kiss more often" thread over the weekend. I eventually will upload 11/21, 11/22, and 12/4.

You were at 11/22???

Lila64 said:
And Halup, since when is Reseda and Hollywood not cities? I bet people who live in the valley don't say they live in 'L.A.'. The county has like 3 million+ people and numerous cities within it. I'm confused, but oh well...

The way I understand it, Halup is stating where the shows occurred within official city boundaries, and Reseda is within the official boundaries of LA. :shrug:

Axver said:

Alright, changed! Thanks for all the knowledge and corrections. :)

If you'd rather e-mail them to me, I'm amakaxver[at]gmail.com

Cool, it's looking great. The only other one off the top of my head, without looking closer on your site, is one that I am not 100% on.

The 1983 shows at the Hollywood Sportatorium are listed by Pimm in U2 Live and on your site as being in Fort Lauderdale. I know there is a city called Hollywood next to Fort lauderdale and I've always assumed that the Hollywood Sportatorium must be in Hollywood instead of Fort Lauderdale, but I do not know this 100%

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Counting the sleep I got from 5 to 10 a.m. and the nap I had this afternoon, I had 6 hours of sleep today :crazy: I think it's time I go search for something caffeinated, or I'm going to be out before we ever get the first "Wow."

I'm glad I'll be putting this on my iPod next time I update it. I forgot how much I like it :up:

I want to save up my sleep like a camel...just like Bono! He mentioned that in Time Magazine...pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom