Poor Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kate1 said:

why is silly moo, the greatest ever? and why the OMG?
CAUSE IT'S GREAT! And OMG is there just cause it went the histarical laughin, duh. Look, I'm weird so things that aren't taht funny to people are the most hilarious. I mean, this topic... is like the best topic ever! WOOHOO! Most exctment I've had in a while man. :D

e edge said:
why is Edge actually scared? any pics?
and if that's Adam fault: then god damn you Clayton! i'm not saying you're bloody hot to make you scare my dear Edge...

:lmao:
Hhhhmmm... I think you're being a bit hard on Adam... :( Poor fella lmao. Oh well. You and I can pretect Edge from Adam, k?
I CANT DO IT ALONE :scream:

TheWho4Life said:

Hhhhmmm... I think you're being a bit hard on Adam... :( Poor fella lmao. Oh well. You and I can pretect Edge from Adam, k?
I CANT DO IT ALONE :scream:

i'll help you with pleasure :) :heart:

i'm only teasing Adam :lmao: , but i still love him and i'll protect him if Bono decides to scare him :lmao:

TheWho4Life said:

CAUSE IT'S GREAT! And OMG is there just cause it went the histarical laughin, duh. Look, I'm weird so things that aren't taht funny to people are the most hilarious. I mean, this topic... is like the best topic ever! WOOHOO! Most exctment I've had in a while man. :D

alright dont get emotional it is a cool saying innit! I made it up, cleaver eh?

Larry can protect himself i guess! I mean have ya seen his body emmm hmmmm! nice and tasty lol!

I said i would protect him hence the "i will protact the whole band"

I love how this topic has 43 replies and still no one knows what the hell it's all about...

TheWho4Life said:
Yea the point is Adam scares or scared Edge for some reason or somthin like that :shrug: I think.

nobody knows why and when.
i love that level of surrealism when everybody's talking and nobody knows what we're actually talking about and what's going on and still- the conversation goes on :lmao: beautiful.

let's just end up with this maybe: Edge is scared because of Adam and Adam scares Edge because he's had a rift with Bono (and he wants to react it somewhere). in this struggle nobody cares for poor Larry, so he has to protect himself, but he doesn't have to cause nobody seems likely to scare him (c'mon, who would like to scare Larry?). in a few days Edge will get angry and he'll scare Adam, so we'll have to protect him this time. and Bono we'll get angry too, because nobody will care for him, so he will start scaring Larry at nights dressed as a ghost, but Larry's not afraid of ghosts, so....

damn it- i've come too far. anyway- they'll keep on scaring each other till the end of the world (and the tour will be scary too. yaaaaay!). sorry for that- i guess it's because i have nth to do at the moment. i think i'll go and find myself some occupation, there are so many things to be done. CU, e.

... I would still like to know why he is scared though... EdgeNBono... hello? Gonna come back, or what?
If he's never scared, why is he scared?

Hmmmmmmm ..... Edge is scared???????because Adam scared him????????????? :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :wink: @Adam...... ur so sexy when ur evil baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been put on this earth to defend Edge! And I'm not gonna stop defending him untill I find out what Adam did to scare him so bad!
:madspit:

Edge only has one girl that he's actually with... I don't think Edge would be scared to lose his daughters to Adam... I think he would be more along the line of ferious and wanting to kill Adam if he did that :lol: The same gos with if he tried to take Morleigh from him lol.

TheWho4Life said:
Edge only has one girl that he's actually with... I don't think Edge would be scared to lose his daughters to Adam... I think he would be more along the line of ferious and wanting to kill Adam if he did that :lol: The same gos with if he tried to take Morleigh from him lol.

i was rather thinking about his fans. who would like to take Morleigh away from Edge- they're such a lovely couple :heart:

Back
Top Bottom