Pleban Party - now recruiting new members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
This brings to mind the blind date from HEAVEN

U2Adam328.jpg

ugh:drool: that would be sooooooooo romantic:love: :love:

This is a little off-subject...but I've always wondered something about the studio version of "Party Girl." Do you think he intended to sing that badly as some sort of joke or is it just a really really really poor, amusingly poor, performance... :hmm:

Elessarian said:
This is a little off-subject...but I've always wondered something about the studio version of "Party Girl." Do you think he intended to sing that badly as some sort of joke or is it just a really really really poor, amusingly poor, performance... :hmm:
I kinda like it.
that reminds me, I just heard Bono's version of "Silver and Gold" :drool: :drool: :drool:

Elessarian said:

:shrug: Nobodies perfect :no:

:scratch: did I just say that? :eyebrow: :wink:

Oh no, don't get me wrong...his inexplicably bad singing is why I love the song. I can just imagine him in the studio hitting a really bum note and just shrugging his shoulders like "Eh, can't be bothered to fix it. I wonder what other weird notes I can do..."

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom