Pleban Party girls --- the search for the holy BoomCha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:

That was mean Russty :sad:

:wink:

Sorry BG didn't mean to make you cry! :hug: Your a hot thang too! You'll learn soon enough there is plenty of Russty Cat lovin to go around! Yep thats me just one big old perve! :sexywink: :drool: :wink:

Wild don't go threatening me! Your the PB provider who created this perve monster! :wink:

Darren I'll buy you a leather jacket, baby! :sexywink: :wink:

Ruff & Susan

RuffSusan.jpg

Ruff
RuffinGlasgow.jpg

You're getting VERY dirty, Wild you little minx you! :sexywink: :flirt:

Now, where are my ruff pix???? :love: :D :heart:

Russty Cat said:

BG I think you have a great start! Sometimes we just need some confidence boosters. I was looking at a magazine in a book store yesterday called "Fiber Art". Its a popular national magazine in the US. When I saw some artwork that a guy had done that had incorporated raffle tickets I about jumped up and down in glee. hehe I just finished a quilt made from raffle tickets and other things. It was so nice to see I'm not the only person who does crazy stuff. Mr. Cat said I should have bought a copy of the mag and got the guys email address and sent him photos of my work. I'm not that bold yet. :wink:

I painted cash notes for my MPH project and stuck them on thin peices of wire over the poster symbolising each nation of Africa was a £5 which I read was all it took to end poverty. (dont beleive its true though)

Ooo, gotta go quick byeeee xx :hug: xx

Russty Cat said:

Sorry BG didn't mean to make you cry! :hug: Your a hot thang too! You'll learn soon enough there is plenty of Russty Cat lovin to go around! Yep thats me just one big old perve! :sexywink: :drool: :wink:

Wild don't go threatening me! Your the PB provider who created this perve monster! :wink:

Darren I'll buy you a leather jacket, baby! :sexywink: :wink:

You will :combust: Can I get one like bono?

Very cool idea BG! See ya later. :hug:

Wild you know I luv ya too. hehe :sexywink:

I love the pictures! The one of Ruff and Susan is great! You guys always look like your having so much fun! I'm jealous! :giggle: :wink:

A-ha! There they are!!!!! Like i said to Wild on text earlier, yuk at me compared to ruffs' beauty!!!! :reject: :reject:

susanp6 said:
A-ha! There they are!!!!! Like i said to Wild on text earlier, yuk at me compared to ruffs' beauty!!!! :reject: :reject:

Susan don't be silly! Your both beautiful in your own ways. Mr. Cat who is a very wise man once said "All women are beautiful, but you can't compare them. They all have their own special things that make them beautiful."

Comparing you and Ruff is like comparing Edge and Bono, two very different people, but both smokin hot in their own ways. :wink:

Awwww thanx for that Russty!! :hug: :hug:

It's just that i don't like the way i look! :huh:

susanp6 said:
VP!!!! :wave: :hug: :hug:

Our Live8 starts at 2 PM!!! :wink:

Hiya! :hug: :hug: Wonderful pics, Susan!!

And thanks for the time.

This is odd. Our station starts the broadcast at 7 am. And if yours doesn't start till 9 my time, what are they showing for the first two hours??:huh:

Russty Cat said:

Susan don't be silly! Your both beautiful in your own ways. Mr. Cat who is a very wise man once said "All women are beautiful, but you can't compare them. They all have their own special things that make them beautiful."

Comparing you and Ruff is like comparing Edge and Bono, two very different people, but both smokin hot in their own ways.

beautifully put as usual russty :heart::yes:

we all have things we don't like about ourselves but they are normally things others don't even notice and often what makes us beautiful to others :love:

hope i put that so it kinda made sense, i know what i mean :lol::reject:

sorry if i keep disappearing everyone, keep rinsing my mouth with salt water as i have an ulce, am sure you all wanted to know that :lol:

VP:hug:

bonoishot said:

beautifully put as usual russty :heart::yes:

we all have things we don't like about ourselves but they are normally things others don't even notice and often what makes us beautiful to others :love:

hope i put that so it kinda made sense, i know what i mean :lol::reject:

sorry if i keep disappearing everyone, keep rinsing my mouth with salt water as i have an ulce, am sure you all wanted to know that :lol:

VP:hug:

You're very run done :shame:

Have you been looking after yourself properly?

VP - Yep, 2 PM is when U2&Paul McCartney come on stage, but there is an hours worth of programming before that in which they'll prob do all the build up, so i don't understand what your extra hr is!!!!! :shrug: :confused:

Jemma!!!!! :hug: :hug: Too much information tho' with the mouth ulcer bit!!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom