Pleban Party girls --- the search for the holy BoomCha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi D! :hug: :D I'm glad your back as well. I should be taking a nap, but I'd rather play with you guys instead. :giggle:

And I can't help myself, I just love your new sig. I keep staring at it! :drool:

I don't think I've ever asked you D, which band member is your favorite?

Russty Cat said:
Hi D! :hug: :D I'm glad your back as well. I should be taking a nap, but I'd rather play with you guys instead. :giggle:

And I can't help myself, I just love your new sig. I keep staring at it! :drool:

I don't think I've ever asked you D, which band member is your favorite?

All of them but if I had to pick it would be Larry. I did a bono sig cos more people would :drool: over it even tho larry is way hotter than bono will ever be! Your fav is bono?

Tart.jpg

I got this off the "I'm male, but I find Macphisto very charming." I love a guy who can admit that he finds something about MacP appealing. I don't think finding traits in other people appealing, has anything to do with sex. Some men are afraid to admit they find other men or qualities in other appealing. I don't see what the big deal is. If you have male friends obviously there is something about them you like. That doesn't make me think your gonna wanna sleep with them. But even if ya do, especially MacP I wouldn't blame ya. :drool: :wink:

Mullen4Prez said:

All of them but if I had to pick it would be Larry. I did a bono sig cos more people would :drool: over it even tho larry is way hotter than bono will ever be! Your fav is bono?

Well many moons ago when I discovered U2 I was definetly all about Bono. But over the past year or so I've turned a bit. I still love Bono, but I have major love for all of the guys for different reasons. Honestly I don't know if I could pick at this point.

But if I had to choose just one guy to spend a day with to talk with, today it would be Edge.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring though. I'm a fickle girl. :wink: But I definetly wouldn't kick any of them out of my bed. :combust: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

Well many moons ago when I discovered U2 I was definetly all about Bono. But over the past year or so I've turned a bit. I still love Bono, but I have major love for all of the guys for different reasons. Honestly I don't know if I could pick at this point.

But if I had to choose just one guy to spend a day with to talk with, today it would be Edge.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring though. I'm a fickle girl. :wink: But I definetly wouldn't kick any of them out of my bed. :combust: :giggle:

How could you kick adam out of bed? He's so innocent kinda like me :sexywink:

i think you can probably tell I'm a Bono kinda gal :reject: I'm helpless when it comes to him!

peterwolfpaint.jpg

I love this pic of the B-man, I think its sooooo :drool:

I'm a bit of an artist myself, haha, just makes me wuv him even more!

Mullen4Prez said:

How could you kick adam out of bed? He's so innocent kinda like me :sexywink:

I wouldn't kick Adam out, but it did take me along time to get to the pervy place with Adam. We have way to much in common and the fact that he looks like my brother is a bit off putting.

And you on the other hand :sexywink: I'm sure I could teach you a thing or two. Innocent isn't always a bad thing. :drool: :wink:

bono_gal said:
i think you can probably tell I'm a Bono kinda gal :reject: I'm helpless when it comes to him!

peterwolfpaint.jpg

I love this pic of the B-man, I think its sooooo :drool:

I'm a bit of an artist myself, haha, just makes me wuv him even more!

I love that pic as well! The concentration in his face. I love his work as well. I think he is such a renassiance man. He can make music, art, and save the world. What more can you ask for?

All musicians and artist tend to be very attractive to me since I feel like most of them would at least understand the passion I have for my work and art in general. It would be a nice thing to share with someone.

BG there is nothing wrong with licking. :drool: :wink:

mwhaha i know :evil:

I think paint might be a bit dangerous though :giggle: Oh well, I'll risk it!

I :heart: his work aswell! I think it is good, original aswell.

i can only dream of being as good :sigh:

BG I use to think that way. Don't! You can be just as good, but in your own way! We wouldn't have so much great art in this world if we all did add our own touches and pieces of our soul to it. That's what makes art great! Its an exstention of ourselves. :heart:

Do you ever feel like just pounding your head on your desk when your talking to someone and they are just not getting it!!! :mad:

My "friend" thinks that I should be ashamed, because I said that I found another women attractive. Its just so not appropriate for a straight woman to say things like that. So like if I was gay then it would be perfectly fine!!! I'm not gay, but there is nothing wrong with saying you find people attractive! I don't know how people can be so dense sometimes. Who am I hurting? I've said it to Mr. Cats face before and he doesn't seem to mind, so I don't think this so called friend should either. :|

Russty Cat said:
BG I use to think that way. Don't! You can be just as good, but in your own way! We wouldn't have so much great art in this world if we all did add our own touches and pieces of our soul to it. That's what makes art great! Its an exstention of ourselves. :heart:

Thats a great point Russty :hug:

There is no such think as a specific type of "great art" it's all great!

You do look in awe sometimes at people who have a natural gift for drawing.

I havent got that "natural gift" but I love it so much that it doesnt stop me! Getting a good grade will probably boost my confidence with taking it further, but i do really love the subject...like you said Bono is the sort of person who does all of those things....
Paint
Music and save the world all in one!

Well, I can paint!
I can write lyrics for songs lol, not nearly as good as B!
And, I hope to work in Human Rights, so I dont think im doing too bad!

Russty Cat said:

I wouldn't kick Adam out, but it did take me along time to get to the pervy place with Adam. We have way to much in common and the fact that he looks like my brother is a bit off putting.

And you on the other hand :sexywink: I'm sure I could teach you a thing or two. Innocent isn't always a bad thing. :drool: :wink:

:lol: :drool:

bono_gal said:

Thats a great point Russty :hug:

There is no such think as a specific type of "great art" it's all great!

You do look in awe sometimes at people who have a natural gift for drawing.

I havent got that "natural gift" but I love it so much that it doesnt stop me! Getting a good grade will probably boost my confidence with taking it further, but i do really love the subject...like you said Bono is the sort of person who does all of those things....
Paint
Music and save the world all in one!

Well, I can paint!
I can write lyrics for songs lol, not nearly as good as B!
And, I hope to work in Human Rights, so I dont think im doing too bad!

BG I think you have a great start! Sometimes we just need some confidence boosters. I was looking at a magazine in a book store yesterday called "Fiber Art". Its a popular national magazine in the US. When I saw some artwork that a guy had done that had incorporated raffle tickets I about jumped up and down in glee. hehe I just finished a quilt made from raffle tickets and other things. It was so nice to see I'm not the only person who does crazy stuff. Mr. Cat said I should have bought a copy of the mag and got the guys email address and sent him photos of my work. I'm not that bold yet. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom