Pleban Girls Party - We're open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

So you've seen someone about it? With a combination of meds and therapy, panic/anxiety disorders generally have a very high rate of cure, and that should hold true whether it's in an active phase or not. If it becomes something that's unbearable (you sound like you're coping reasonably well), then maybe speak to a different therapist? It sometimes takes a while to find one you click with.

i do see someone and have some meds to take if it gets really bad..
i am just one of those people it is hard to treat because i do think we all have instincts and a natural, built in radar system and i am afraid to mess with it too much... it doesn't run amok too often...
i know where it stems from so at least that is a good thing :D

bonoishot said:

OMG he does look like him aswell :lmao:

Awww Murphy, :bow: :love:

I never talked to Sampson on tour, though i know he laughed at me and Wild alot, i think he thought we were :crazy:

:lol:

I talked to him for a long time in Toronto, and briefly in Chicago. :love: He knows Canadians are nice, so he was all laid back and chill in Toronto. :wink:

JezSnape said:
Dis :lol: You can do it! :applaud:

Ok, I've logged off lj, I'm a bit more concentrated here now. Ehm... what are we talking about? :D

oh i have an lj too !!
i have rather neglected it as of late...

chickadee said:
Hi everyone, how are you all tonight? I mean to come here more often but I'm usually too shy and don't know many people to chat to. :|

welcome:hug: we would love for you to hang out with us:heart:

Molly Bloom said:

i do see someone and have some meds to take if it gets really bad..
i am just one of those people it is hard to treat because i do think we all have instincts and a natural, built in radar system and i am afraid to mess with it too much... it doesn't run amok too often...
i know where it stems from so at least that is a good thing :D

You're right, the decision of how you decide to deal with or treat something like this it is a very personal choice. No one else can decide but you. :)

Gotta go pick up my food, back in a bit. :wave:

ThoraSEB said:
Feel free to jump on in to the conversations anytime, chickadee! We're all harmless here, for the most part! :)

except for that raging U2 perv thingy..:shifty:

Molly Bloom said:
Thora
any word on you da ?

No, not yet. I'm going to call my mom as soon as I'm done work. Hopefully they'll have received the biopsy results, and will be able to schedule a surgery for this week. :hug:

Molly Bloom said:

let us know how you did on your paper!!

I will :) It's not do until May 19, and so far I've gotten no where on it :lol:

Oy vey, 2 1/2 weeks until I have to go on an air plane again :scream:

circa1992 said:

I will :) It's not do until May 19, and so far I've gotten no where on it :lol:

Oy vey, 2 1/2 weeks until I have to go on an air plane again :scream:

airplanes:yikes::barf::sad:

I have to go:angry:

Molly Bloom said:
Wild
err and what about the IRISH in here ??