Pleban Girls Party - We're open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

Didn't Ruff see him shopping with his little boy in Toronto? When they went to buy Kehlia some clothes as the airline had hers :lol:

I'm the opposite. Talked to Murphy quite a bit in Toronto and a bit in Chicago :lol:

Yeah, said he introduced his little boy to them. :cute:

I talked to Murphy a bit in Toronto, too. :eek:

WildHoney said:

I'm sure i can convince NI that 3 of 7 days should be spent in Dublin :lol:

HAve you got accomodation booked yet??

NI's family , those damn Pleba girls :madwife:

Im just waiting for Fly to get back to me with her dates first, then i'll book. I might change my booking maybe. She hasn't said when shes going home to Canada
yet. She'll still be there won't she when we get there as otherwise imight change my booking stay maybe 3/4 nights then go over to see her a bit earlier :)

i worry to much :lol:

bonoishot said:

NI's family , those damn Pleba girls :madwife:

Im just waiting for Fly to get back to me with her dates first, then i'll book. I might change my booking maybe. She hasn't said when shes going home to Canada
yet. She'll still be there won't she when we get there as otherwise imight change my booking stay maybe 3/4 nights then go over to see her a bit earlier :)

i worry to much :lol:

I know what you mean.

I may end up going over a weekend before i go for a week or something :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Thora, if you're still here, I've been thinking of you and your family, as well. :hug: Waiting sucks. :sigh:

Wild, yes, chinese. :drool: But not in the end. :shame:

:lmao:

For making me hungry you now deserve this :evil:

mac-adelaidealiltongue.gif

VintagePunk said:
Thora, if you're still here, I've been thinking of you and your family, as well. :hug: Waiting sucks. :sigh:

Thanks so much VP! :hug: :hug:

I've been finishing up my work day here at the office, so I've been mostly quiet for a while. :) I'm off now. I'm going to a potluck dinner tonight :drool: so I'll probably be back late tonight. See you later! :hug:

so it seems my friend is coming over later to cheer me and she has left food up to me
so do i order chinese ala VP or pizza ???

cashew veggies sounds really nice right about now but then again so does an artichoke heart pizza

bonoishot said:

VP :drool :

what food did you buy? :hyper :

OH yeah when you met Edge :wink: god so much happened in those crazy fun filled days i forget bits :reject:

Need to PM you and ask something

SO much fun! :heart:

PM away. :)

WildHoney said:

You :flirt: ed with anything in trousers..

You were a man magnet in those low cut tops you wore :drool :

:eek: I wasn't that bad!! :lol:

I just felt really embarassed because I was staring at Murphy for obvious reasons :heart: and he caught me, and I probably looked like I was checking him out. :reject: Then I talked to him... :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, and since TO is so close to where they live, his son spent some time with him there. He was telling us that he was trying to guilt him into quitting and getting a job so he could be home more. :( :cute:

How old is his son? John's not Irish?? And aww. :sad: :cute: I've thought about that before...it must be much harder for people like John to be away from their families than it is for say, Bono. B can (I assume) have his family flown out or go home pretty much whenever he wants. John can't really do that. :(

sami0201 said:

How old is his son? John's not Irish?? And aww. :sad: :cute: I've thought about that before...it must be much harder for people like John to be away from their families than it is for say, Bono. B can (I assume) have his family flown out or go home pretty much whenever he wants. John can't really do that. :(

John's American. Not sure where he's originally from, but he lives in Detroit now. And they have fairly strict rules regarding the family of the crew visiting while on tour. It's hard on the families, I'd imagine.

John said he spoiled him rotten at the mall to make up for it, though. :cute:

I think his song is young, somewhere around 4 - 6. I can't remember the exact age. :reject:

VintagePunk said:

John's American. Not sure where he's originally from, but he lives in Detroit now. And they have fairly strict rules regarding the family of the crew visiting while on tour. It's hard on the families, I'd imagine.

John said he spoiled him rotten at the mall to make up for it, though. :cute:

I never knew that he was American!
:cute:

VintagePunk said:

I just felt really embarassed because I was staring at Murphy for obvious reasons :heart: and he caught me, and I probably looked like I was checking him out. :reject: Then I talked to him... :wink:

:lmao:

That happened to us aswell.....but then him and the other security ( John and Dave i think) got revenge by staring at me for the next 2 days at concerts :lmao:

We introduced ourselves the minute we first saw him :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom