Pleban Girls Party - We keep going and going ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:

tell us more :shifty :

not as exciting as it sounds :lol:

him and karla were whispering at work dave was sat between the 2 of us (karla was supposed to be are acting team leader today, she spent most of the day :lmao: with me and dave though :lol:

anyway i heard karla saying to dave, theres definately something here (i think she meant in a sparky relationship way) and he was like on whos side? i didnt hear the rest but i think they were talking about me :eyebrow: (or i hoped they were :lol: ) its just normaly if theres gossip, dave shares it with me so i was like :scratch:

I'm SOOOO COLD!!!!

I'm wearing my new thermals:drool:

:flirt:
3.gif

WildHoney said:
Maybe he's finely seeing the sexy woman you really are :flirt : :drool :

:hmm : sounds promising Jem :sexywink :

You think so :hyper:

hes still with his girlfriend though, theyre planning a trip to scotland, ireland:grumpy: and wales next march aswell, but rach thinks shes his rebound girl :lol:

maybe i wishin he was talking about me, norman (a guy on our section)and my team leaders daughter were teasing him the other day about him and someone(in our area being more than friends) and he was like

"that doesnt bother me"

im sooooo confused :scream:

:rant: damn men :madspit:

I want to call the property management company that was taking care of the house before it was sold to find out if they could turn on the heat, but I don't want to disconnect! :lol: Besides, who's going to be there at nearly 7:30 on a Fri night?

Life on a Fri night? What's that? :wink:

Drea said:
I want to call the property management company that was taking care of the house before it was sold to find out if they could turn on the heat, but I don't want to disconnect! :lol: Besides, who's going to be there at nearly 7:30 on a Fri night?

Life on a Fri night? What's that? :wink:

:adam: Aww C'mere and let Adam keep you warm! :flirt:
VertigoAdamOSC259.jpg

:D How are you tonight, Drea? Other than Cold :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom