Pleban Girls Party - Summer Lovin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doing pretty good Babydoll. So glad it's Friday! :) I'm helping host a bachelorette party tomorrow that will last all afternoon and most of the night, so I'm really looking forward to the drunkenness and debauchery that will surely happen. :hyper: :lol:

Babydoll said:
Galeongirl: :combust: Looong time, haven't talked to you.... about 2 whole minutes...:| How are you??

Wayne: :flirt: How art thou?

:hmm: I thought it was more like 2.. seconds...

:lol:

soooo what's happened to you in this very long time??????

how's you wayne???

Gg: You know I can't live without you for more than 1 second! :sad: One second feels like eternity... :(

Wayne, why the silence? :p

Babydoll said:
Gg: You know I can't live without you for more than 1 second! :sad: One second feels like eternity... :(

Wayne, why the silence? :p

*runs hugs and snogss*

:love:

sooo... if I'll become your stalker, will you be mine??:sexywink: :flirt:

ack gotta go to karate! back later tonite!

And a really good friend of mine/former flirtation (we lost touch several years ago :sad: but I adore him, and think of him often) was a stripper, but I've never seen him perform. He's SMOKING HAWT, too. :drool: :drool:

:lmao: We might be going to a strip club for the bachelorette. It's last on the agenda for the night. It depends on how drunk we are, and if we're having a good time at the other club we're going to.

I know there are some that are coming that will definitely NOT want to do that, but participation is not mandatory at the club and to see the strippers. :lol:

YOu should do it, Thora!! :hyper: :lol:

The time I went, there was this one guy...WOW. :ohmy: I talked to him after, when they were going around soliciting lap dances...I didn't get one or anything (I paid for one for my niece, though), but I asked him how sex with him was even possible :ohmy: I wouldn't let him near me with that thing, it was like a weapon. :ohmy: :lmao:

OMG, for the first few dancers, all we did was laugh, but once you get a few drinks into you, and get used to the idea of men two feet from you with their wangs hanging out, you're fine. :lmao:

And now I miss my friend. :sigh: I wonder how he is. I have no idea where he is, or how to get in touch with him these days. :( I just hope he's safe and well...

We had hired two for a private party once.
They came with a third dude, said he was new and that he would be free.
Ok, thats cool.
But after they were done, they wouldn't leave.
I was like 'here's the money, scoot!'.
Turns out #3 was there for some extra action and had 2 girls (under age, mind you) in one of the bed rooms.
It was not pretty. :no:

Can you imagine Momma GG going in there, ripping off the sheets, pulling the girls out of the bed and onto the floor, and dragging #3 out by his :censored:

Back
Top Bottom