Pleban Girls Party - Summer Lovin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same here! I would like to get more sports channels though, like TSN and ESPN. That would be nice, but then I would NEVER leave the house. :lmao:

Okay, it's finally time for me to leave work now. Yahoo! See you all later! :hug: I might be on later tonight, but it looks as if I am going to see Pirates this evening so who knows!! :hyper:

Ciao lovelies! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
See you Thora! :hug:

Wild, yeah, Chocolat is one of my favourite Johnny roles. :drool: But there are SO many to choose from, he's so talented!

I know :love:

300px-Hottest.jpg

Hi girls! :wave:

I got a package today in the mail from Ireland! :hyper: :dance: Thank you so much Wild! You are a total doll! It made my day. I can't wait to show my girlfriend who is coming over in a bit. She'll be totally jealous. :giggle:

So get this...my aunt went to high school with Ed Burns (Christy Turlington's husband) and his parents live right around the block! Ed and Christy = good friends with Bono. :shifty:

We were watching VH1 and they were interviewing him and my aunt's like "Oh there's Eddie!!" and I was like "What are you talking about? Eddie?" and she told me that they were good friends and he's been to this house before! :lmao: (my aunt lives in the house they grew up in). My aunt knew he was married to Christy and all but she never knew they were friendly with Bono. So like all her high school friends who are still friends with Ed see him and Christy a lot. And my aunt said that she doesn't still talk to him but that he'd definitely remember her, and that her other friends from high school still are friends with him. She said next time she sees one of her friends she'll ask about him and Bono. :shifty: She's like "maybe I'll tell them to tell Ed to get you and autograph or something!" I'm sure nothing would happen but that's still funny. My 6 degrees of separation to Bono. :wink:

VP I hear ya on the crampy bit. The other night I swear I wanted to kill someone. B went out at 10pm to get me a dozen donuts and a chicken wrap from Taco Bell. We sat down and watched Breakfast on Pluto while we ate it. He apologized for not being able to get me Kitten Braden aka Cillan Murphy covered in chocolate, so the donuts and movie had to do. :lmao:

Sami that is too funny! You never know what you might get. :lol: I'm probably like 100 degrees from Bono. :lol: Actually as of now my best friends daughter is in France near where Bonos house is for the summer. I told her if she sees him she better say hello for me. Does that count? :laugh:

Hi Drea :hug: :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom