Pleban Girls Party - Summer Lovin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hello thread... :uhoh: I know nobody's here... but still...

SG, I read you might've lost some stuff... if you know what, tell me, I might have it and I can upload it for you :D

I make backups on my ipod, it's a harddisk alright ^^
sadly I can't do it on my own.... it's connected to my sis' mac, and now my stupid windows ME pc can't read it! ><
have to wait till my parents FINALLY buy a new pc with windows XP...

I'm tired too. :yawn: I went to bed at a decent hour last night, but tossed and turned all night. I kept waking up and freaking out that my alarm clock was broken, or that I'd slept too late. :lol: Ugh. Thank god it's Friday though! :D

Ooh - I hate loud alarm clocks! It takes an awful lot to get me out of bed in the mornings. I am NOT a morning person at all. :lol: I used to have a pretty brutal one, but the heart attack each morning was a bit too much for me. :giggle: Now I have a radio alarm clock set to my favourite station, so at least it's a more pleasant way to wake up.

Usually, I'm up with the sun.......:whistle:......way before the darn thing goes off. And most of the time I'm outside with the dog when I hear it.

Oddly enough, I can hear it outside.........but he can't.....:hmm:

Men :madspit:

I'm NOT a morning person either :lol:

:shifty:

I heard Bono is... maybe he can heal me...

also, :ohmy: GG has a stalker!! YOU LUCKY WOMAN!!!! !

:lmao:

I don't recommend it in real life. Not cool at all, and very creepy, at least in my experience.

But if it's all in fun on the internet, it's all good.

Don't worry GG - I won't steal him from you! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom