Pleban Girls Party - Stay and the night will be enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnight Drea! Sweet dreams. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

My best friend from high school days went to South Africa as an exchange student, and she stayed up all night to watch the Superbowl - and of course then had to skip school the next day :wink: when people asked her why she'd been out she told them she had superbowl fever :lol: they were all very concerned :ohmy: :wink:

:laugh:!

:hug: SG :hug: Weldy :hug: Dazz :hug: Drea, even though your stinky and going to bed. :wink:

Things are going good. I just bought tickets tonight for the Taste of Chaos show next month in LA. I get to see 30 Seconds to Mars and The Used! :dance: :hyper:

Very cool Dazz! You'll have to take pictures of the project for us. :heart:

I just heard on the radio that Blue October is in concert near here next weekend :hmm: I would like to go, and it's not expensive - but it would be better if I had someone to go with

:shifty: VP :wink:

Russty Cat said:
:

Very cool Dazz! You'll have to take pictures of the project for us. :heart:

wellIFmy sis gets around totelling me whether i sucesfuly did my first e-m atactment

a photo..........

then i might have a chanceofactusallyfinallysharing somestuff....my art,my r7r photos andif idothisdprojerctwith youall!

dazzledbylight said:

wellIFmy sis gets around totelling me whether i sucesfuly did my first e-m atactment

a photo..........

then i might have a chanceofactusallyfinallysharing somestuff....my art,my r7r photos andif idothisdprojerctwith youall!

that would be cool :up:

just saw they have new red products...........
likethe neclsace...........

I actually thotofa way they might be ableyodosomethingextra special that could somered items even morevaubile [notautographs]

but i have toworkupaphotosjop visualideaandsend itofftothe Red Team!:D

:shh:

not telling :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom