Pleban Girls Party - Stay and the night will be enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:hmm:

Maybe we should invest in a few of these?

co2.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:hmm: Iguess i SHOULD investin an extra on..............
AFTERALL it wouldn"t it look TOO god runningo oowith the one that's SUPOSED tobe foireTHE Apt! :huh: :wink:

Weldy - haha I know what you mean. My parents grew up in Gary, IN, but for them it was no contest. they were always Chicago fans in baseball, basketball, and football.

FB - i'm doing pretty good too! i'm still suck, but other than that life is great :)

redhotswami said:
Weldy - haha I know what you mean. My parents grew up in Gary, IN, but for them it was no contest. they were always Chicago fans in baseball, basketball, and football.

Very nice Mia :up:

But I'm hearing stuff about this one woman who is willing to have a company paint something on her pregnant belly just so that she can go to Miami :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
GG2's been practicing talking dirty to Bono in several languages :wink:

WHAT a brilliant idea!:lmao: :lock:

things of which friendican asktogive mea phrase likeIthinkyouareoneofthesexiestmen alive"

I was going tothinkof one of my greekcousins.....but

isn't ALi half Greek?

:uhoh: he might recongize something about it................

onthe otherhand............:whistle:

:wink:

I'm doing pretty good. I went out for dinner with my parents, and that was very nice. :love:

I'm watching hockey right now, and it's almost over. It's the All Star game, and the West is winning 12-9. :hyper: There's just a few seconds left. They play Elevation every time teh West scores, so that's pretty sweet! :D

redhotswami said:

oh i'm sure we'll get along great! you're awesome :) if i do end up there, after a giant bear hug, you MUST show me your artwork :D

aaaaaawwwwww :eek: blushes!

Ithinkwe'llgetalongifyouset-upshophereandyesi'llshowyousomeofmy art

I'm ACTAUULY Waitingformy sis tolok at an E-maillI sent her 3 days ago B/C...............

'it's the firsttimei've snetan atactmentmenttoANYONE...........
a photo.

andIFthat works

UNtillI get premium [i guessaftyermy vacation]
Ican snedsome folks here some scanned in art/photos...! :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:yawn:

Morning ladies!

I have no idea if my phone is actually capable of downloading ringtones. I *know* it doesnhave bluetooth..soo...err..I have no idea.
I guess I'm stuck with sliding bell...:sigh:

:lol:

How are you gals?

I'm pretty sure mine doesn't have bluetooth either, but Bell has 54 U2 tracks... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom