PLEBAn Girls Party- Sliding Down The Surface of Things...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
:wave:

I had a dream bono picked me to be his shopping buddy:drool:

Hey Dis,

I think you were "missing" when I showed up...so I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Brittany. How are you?:wave:

I would love to *ahem* shop w/Bono...just shop..:angel: :whistle:

BonosBaby12 said:

DIS! :hyper: :hug: That's a dream I would love to have :drool:

Britt I made sugar and chocolate chip cookies. Vow I will not make another cookie till Christmas! :lol:

Mmm....cookies...:hmm: you're making me want to take a quick trip to the grocery store...I have no idea why. And really, why wait until Christmas?:( :giggle:

Because my arms are tired from stirring the dough together and my feet hurt from standing on them so much,lol. Oh and to be nice I even did some cutout cookies in shape of pumpkins. I don't even feel this tired after a kickboxing workout! lol.

Hi VP :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:
Because my arms are tired from stirring the dough together and my feet hurt from standing on them so much,lol. Oh and to be nice I even did some cutout cookies in shape of pumpkins. I don't even feel this tired after a kickboxing workout! lol.

Hi VP :hug:

:hyper: :hyper: Pumpkin cut-outs? Did I mention my mom never cut my cookies into cute shapes when I was little..:sad: :lol: How many cookies did you bake?

I think she's gone. :angry:

Always leaves us wanting more. :drool:

Jem!! :hug:

Britt, yeah, had to run like 50 gazillion errands today, and trying to get some things done around here, in between the running around. :crazy:

VintagePunk said:
I think she's gone. :angry:

Always leaves us wanting more. :drool:

Jem!! :hug:

Britt, yeah, had to run like 50 gazillion errands today, and trying to get some things done around here, in between the running around. :crazy:

Ahh...I know the feeling...I had a day like that recently...:yikes: Sometimes I, shall we say :crack: under pressure? LOL.

U2isthebest said:

:hyper: :hyper: Pumpkin cut-outs? Did I mention my mom never cut my cookies into cute shapes when I was little..:sad: :lol: How many cookies did you bake?

I normally don't do the cutouts because it can be time consuming. But since it's for the kid's party know they would love it. And I made at least 2 dozen cookies.

bonoishot said:
Brit i you're really bored go through one of the picture threads a few times, that will soon pass the time. :drool: Or the GIF thread. :combust: Thats what i always do. :wink:

VP, Dis. :scream:

Oh I've been perusing the threads..:giggle: Mainly the one for Bono's butt:drool: I mean simply for research purposes of course...:angel: :shifty: :evil: :evil:

BonosBaby12 said:

I normally don't do the cutouts because it can be time consuming. But since it's for the kid's party know they would love it. And I made at least 2 dozen cookies.

Aww...Shannon you're such a good aunt..:hug: 2 dozen...that's a lot of sugar for the sweet cherubs to be consuming..:giggle:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom