PLEBAn Girls Party- Sliding Down The Surface of Things...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:
Ok time to head off and get the kid's fed before they put on their costumes and makeup. Wow I really do sound like a mother :ohmy: :lol:

Shannon, can I be your adopted niece?:lmao: Or better yet, I'll be your daughter....you would've been a remarkably young mom. LOL. Have fun with the kids. I'll talk to you later!:hug:

ThoraSEB said:

It's not the end of the world. Sure, it kinda sucks to miss the concert, but I've already seen them several times, and will go to more concerts in the future. :) I'm just happy to be going. Plus, you never know, I might just run into them there if they stay after the concert. :D

Very true you are going to be in paradise :). If you do happen to meet them than kidnap Bono for me please :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Is there a parade in your area? :eyebrow:

I'm doing fine Brittany...trying to keep warm :D

I know it's freezing!! And guess who forgot to get her coat before she left for class today? And of course she was running late, so she didn't have time to go back and get it..:mad: And I need to stop talking about myself in the third person. I'm starting to sound like Bob Dole...:lmao:

U2isthebest said:

Shannon, can I be your adopted niece?:lmao: Or better yet, I'll be your daughter....you would've been a remarkably young mom. LOL. Have fun with the kids. I'll talk to you later!:hug:

Sure why not? I seem to be a magnet for children :wink: :lol: Oh and Im really loving the "remarkably young" part :up:

No Weldy 2 of my nephew's are having a Halloween party for their Cub Scout's meeting tonight :)

bonoishot said:

:lol:

Sounds like you could do with a holiday aswell. :hug: I know lets go to Hawaii. Oh yeah we need money. :|

So Sarahs looking into different schools? Which are top of the list so far? HOws you MUm? :hug:

Yes, money would help a great deal. :happy: :lol:

She's really only starting to look seriously. We spent some time Friday at U of Toronto, and she's ruled that out. She thinks that York U in Toronto looks good, we're going to check that out in a few weeks. She also wants to see Fly's school, and Bri's school, and then there's another that's just a bit farther than my school she wants to check out.

My mom is the same. Physically, she's totally fine, you'd never know anything's wrong. We're still waiting to hear about the Dr's appts. I meant to call today, but got busy and forgot. I'll have to do that tomorrow. Thanks for asking. :hug: :)

See you BB, hi Weldy :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

It's not the end of the world. Sure, it kinda sucks to miss the concert, but I've already seen them several times, and will go to more concerts in the future. :) I'm just happy to be going. Plus, you never know, I might just run into them there if they stay after the concert. :D

Ahh...well I hope you have an amazing time anyway! Think of all your fellow PLEBAns shivering away in the cold:sad: Run into"? Hmm..I'd love to "run into" Larry...:evil:

BonosBaby12 said:

Sure why not? I seem to be a magnet for children :wink: :lol: Oh and Im really loving the "remarkably young" part :up:

No Weldy 2 of my nephew's are having a Halloween party for their Cub Scout's meeting tonight :)

Well, you're only about 10 years *erm* more advanced in wisdom and maturity than me, so that would've been quite remarkable..:giggle:

U2isthebest said:

I know it's freezing!! And guess who forgot to get her coat before she left for class today? And of course she was running late, so she didn't have time to go back and get it..:mad: And I need to stop talking about myself in the third person. I'm starting to sound like Bob Dole...:lmao:

No...you are actually talking in the second person. If you were....you would have said something like this "And of course Brittany was running late....."

bonoishot said:

:hmm: Really. :drool:

Thanks for the offer. :flirt:

By the time Royal Mail had finished with the they probably be in crumbs though. :lol:

Hey crumbs on my table....:whistle: yeah that was bad i know. :lmao:

Corny yes but funny :lmao: And you are very welcome :flirt: The postal service around here tends to be pretty bad too :madspit:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No...you are actually talking in the second person. If you were....you would have said something like this "And of course Brittany was running late....."

:banghead: I KNEW that didn't sound right...Thanks for the heads-up!:yes:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ahh....that makes sense. I'm going to a bar next week after I go trick or treating with my friends this year :D

That sounds like a great way to spend Halloween :wink: Have a couple of drinks for me :giggle:

Ok Im really going time is slipping away from me,lol. See ya everyone!

VintagePunk said:

Yes, money would help a great deal. :happy : :lol :

She's really only starting to look seriously. We spent some time Friday at U of Toronto, and she's ruled that out. She thinks that York U in Toronto looks good, we're going to check that out in a few weeks. She also wants to see Fly's school, and Bri's school, and then there's another that's just a bit farther than my school she wants to check out.

My mom is the same. Physically, she's totally fine, you'd never know anything's wrong. We're still waiting to hear about the Dr's appts. I meant to call today, but got busy and forgot. I'll have to do that tomorrow. Thanks for asking. :hug : : )

The Euro lottery is £75million this Friday. :ohmy: If i win......:sexywink:

Glad shes found one she likes so far. Its a big decision as she will be there for 3/4 years. :hug:

They still havent given her an appointment. :madwife: I hope she gets one soon. :hug:

Bye BB. :hug:

Weldy :hug: i replied to your post but forgot to say hi. :reject::lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom