Pleban Girls Party - Searching the sky for the Brightest Star

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Chapter 8 started and the woman I was telling you about is introduced... but I can't decide if I like it yet or not. It's only half done, anyway. But Chapter 8 is at least 1/2 Bono fic :wink: If not more, I don't know exactly how it will pan out until it's finished :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:
I have Chapter 8 started and the woman I was telling you about is introduced... but I can't decide if I like it yet or not. It's only half done, anyway. But Chapter 8 is at least 1/2 Bono fic :wink If not more, I don't know exactly how it will pan out until it's finished :shrug

:hyper: :hyper:
Whatever happens, I know it'll be great. And if it's got B, you're pretty much garunteed I'll love it. :wink:
:hug:

Just a random note...
I will read almost (hey, I've got some standards) story with B in it......(not that I won't read some and think "boy this is crappy...:lol: )
BUT
I thought you should know, that it take something special :sexywink:...to have me go running (almost like I do for drawers :lol: ) for a story in which B does not play a (or the most) prominent role.

Umm...if that makes sense.
It's meant to be a compliment :huh:

sorry :lol:
I'm far to verbose, without much substance it seems tonight.....

:lmao: I just noticed my post count and was like :ohmy: :shocked:

I need a life! :wink:

:hug: Bri, that compliment means a lot to me :yes:
I appreciate it more than you probably can even imagine. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
:lmao: I just noticed my post count and was like :eek:hmy :shocked

I need a life! :wink

*lol*

*YOU* need one?

God, I'd hate to think what that means about me. :huh:

:lmao:

:hug Bri, that compliment means a lot to me :yes
I appreciate it more than you probably can even imagine. :heart
:flirt: :hug: :heart:
I'm just glad you could figure out what I was trying to say. :lol:

People deserve more praise in their life. If someone does something well, people should damn well let them know. It's far to easy to beleive the negative, and we are all far to harsh on ourselves.
You girls have done alot for me. :heart:

omg.....I've moved from verbose into philosophical confessionals.
I *really* would hate to see what would ever happen to me if I got drunk. :lmao:
Someone just tell me when I stop making sense all-together....

Hey SG - a certain AU fanfic on a certain other site hit chapter 69 on Friday.. I just read it... :drool: :drool: :combust: :faint: Umm.. you know how you warned me to have a fire extinguisher or hand sanitizer handy for an Adam pic you posted about a week ago? I'm giving you the same warning for this chapter :sexywink:

MBS said:

*lol*

*YOU* need one?

God, I'd hate to think what that means about me. :huh:

:lmao

:flirthugheart:
I'm just glad you could figure out what I was trying to say. :lol:

People deserve more praise in their life. If someone does something well, people should damn well let them know. It's far to easy to beleive the negative, and we are all far to harsh on ourselves.
You girls have done alot for me. :heart:

omg.....I've moved from verbose into philosophical confessionals.
I *really* would hate to see what would ever happen to me if I got drunk. :lmao:
Someone just tell me when I stop making sense all-together....

You're beginning to sound a little like an Irishman we all know and love :lol: :wink:

:hmm: *Note to self: Get Bri drunk, see what deep thoughts she shares :giggle:

Drea said:
Hey SG - a certain AU fanfic on a certain other site hit chapter 69 on Friday.. I just read it... :drool: :drool: :combust: :faint: Umm.. you know how you warned me to have a fire extinguisher or hand sanitizer handy for an Adam pic you posted about a week ago? I'm giving you the same warning for this chapter :sexywink:

You'll never get me to admit how much or how little I've read of that certain story of which we do not speak.

Or *IF* I've read it al all....

:shifty:

Drea said:
Hey SG - a certain AU fanfic on a certain other site hit chapter 69 on Friday.. I just read it... :drool

: Umm.. you know how you warned me to have a fire extinguisher or hand sanitizer handy for an Adam pic you posted about a week ago? I'm giving you the same warning for this chapter :sexywink:

Really? :hmm: I haven't finished reading up to that yet, though I'm not TOO far behind. ...

Good to know, anyway. I think I will wait to read it when I get there :yes:

MBS said:
OMG
SG
My Goodness McGuinness is in your sig!!!
:hype

:love

:lmao

I knew you'd like that! :flirt: :lmao:

:sigh: I miss DG :sigh:

Drea said:

*snerk* "Note to self: Bring tape recorder to October show in Ikeaville, and money to buy Bri drinks." :evil:

bscap002.jpg

:bono: :hyper: :evil:

:wink:

^ :giggle:

Omg....he's SOO cute :heart:

Drea said:

*snerk* "Note to self: Bring tape recorder to October show in Ikeaville, and money to buy Bri drinks." :evil:

And won't you be disappointed if all I do is talk about B's pants.......and then make a drunken run at Octobers Bono.....

Actually....err......then you'll prob just end up bringing a video camera...:lol:

MBS said:

And won't you be disappointed if all I do is talk about B's pants.......and then make a drunken run at Octobers Bono.....

His wife might not like that :lol: Knowing you and VP, would it surprise me any to hear you two :drool:ing over B? I don't think so :wink:

omg.....
I just remembered something.......

*prepares for SG's undying hatred*

On Conan.....there was this one shot of larry...and it was just the angle and stuff.....but they way he styled his hair,
it kinda looked...

well....

Like a mullet :ohmy:
:lol:

:reject:

MBS said:
omg.....
I just remembered something.......

*prepares for SG's undying hatred*

On Conan.....there was this one shot of larry...and it was just the angle and stuff.....but they way he styled his hair,
it kinda looked...

well....

Like a mullet :eek:hmy
:lo

:

:mad: :angry:

I've actually heard that one already. With it getting so much longer in the back now, and then trying to keep it flat on top :hmm: I can see how such an optical illusion could happen :)

I still like the hair. I wouldn't mind seeing a pony-tail :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom