Pleban Girls Party - Searching the sky for the Brightest Star

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :lmao:!
A few bucks for the movie...or for......

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

I'm just shocked.

I basically outlined just now on the phone what I was trying to tell him in the e-mail. He didn't say much...just that he understood. He's more of the strong, silent type as opposed to Mr. Emotional, heart on his sleeve...think Larry vs. Bono. :lol:

The last time we had one of these e-mail ultimatums, I think it was about 6 months before we talked again...this has only been a week.

I can understand the shock. That and he seems to confuse you eneough.
But in the end it's up to you and how you feel.
If it's what you want, if you think he's not gonna mess with you. Go, have some fun and enjoy yourself.
If you have doubts, think you're gonna get there and regret coming, then maybe you should stay home.
Do what feels right, and makes you happy.

:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I wish I could be stronger and tell you you deserve something better; but I'm having a really lonely night and I would run over there so fast, if I had a guy like that even, in my life that you'd barely hear me say goodbye

I know what it is to be lonely and to want to take comfort wherever and however you can get it

:hug: :hug:

And you do deserve that. I Know you, and I KNOW you do. :heart:

In my case...loneliness? I'm not so sure. I've been alone for a LONG time. Maybe a need for excitement?

Crap.

I know I'm likely to get my hopes dashed by going over there...but still, this is the first time he's reached out like this....seemed kinda needy.

:huh:

MBS said:
^ :lmao:!
A few bucks for the movie...or for......

I can understand the shock. That and he seems to confuse you eneough.
But in the end it's up to you and how you feel.
If it's what you want, if you think he's not gonna mess with you. Go, have some fun and enjoy yourself.
If you have doubts, think you're gonna get there and regret coming, then maybe you should stay home.
Do what feels right, and makes you happy.

:hug:

:yes: :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh, for f**ks sake, VP!!

Go over there, do him and leave when you're done!!
And give him a few bucks for the movie rental :wink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks, I think I needed that. Confirmation of what I wanted to do in the first place. :wink:

But I'm not leaving any money. :angry:

VintagePunk said:

:hug: :hug:

And you do deserve that. I Know you, and I KNOW you do. :heart:

In my case...loneliness? I'm not so sure. I've been alone for a LONG time. Maybe a need for excitement?

Crap.

I know I'm likely to get my hopes dashed by going over there...but still, this is the first time he's reached out like this....seemed kinda needy.

:huh:

Meeting Bono wasn't enough excitment for ya? :tongue:

I can totally understand the need for excitment VP. and I see nothing wrong with doing him and then leaving. :lmao:

Russty Cat said:
I can totally understand the need for excitment VP. and I see nothing wrong with doing him and then leaving. :lmao:

That's the problem....long story, but I've been doing that for two years now. There's a bit of an emotional attachment on my part now, and until now, distance on his. I'm probably doing the wrong thing again...but wtf...dream out loud, right? :huh:

Just called him back again. I'm taking High Fidelity starring John Cusack and Jack Black....at least the night won't be a complete waste. Wish me luck girls....see you when I get home.

:hug: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom