Pleban Girls Party - Nobody here but us plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: I just got some awful news. I called my dad to wish him a happy birthday (it's his b-day today) and he's being rushed to the hospital right now. He's been having really bad pains in his back and stomach area for a month, and got some tests done last week. He was feeling really awful this morning, and went to the DR again. They had his test results back, and want him to have a CAT scan and other tests done. Please think of him. It's a pretty shitty way to spend your b-day.

Jeffy is here - he keeps telling me he wants to do something fun. I ask him what, and he says 'I dunno. Something fun!' :shrug: :|

I've got the Princess Bride on - I'm hoping he'll get interested

Bri - 'We' is me and Tre

Thora :hug: :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
:sad: I just got some awful news. I called my dad to wish him a happy birthday (it's his b-day today) and he's being rushed to the hospital right now. He's been having really bad pains in his back and stomach area for a month, and got some tests done last week. He was feeling really awful this morning, and went to the DR again. They had his test results back, and want him to have a CAT scan and other tests done. Please think of him. It's a pretty shitty way to spend your b-day.

Oh no!! I'm so sorry! :hug: :hug: :sad: Are you going to go there?

Chapter 17 is up - for those interested

Thora I'm so sorry to hear that - I'll keep your whole family in my prayers :heart:

I have to go - Jeffy wants me to watch 'Wonder pets' with him now :wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:ohmy:

:uhoh:

*peers out window to see if Tre is peeking in*

:shifty:

Did ya find me? :tongue:
And who was "we"?

I just thought we should depict our stump accurately. :lol:

Me, and I think Zootle was there too, when the whole stump thing came up... :hmm:

No matter what I say today, it sounds dirty. :sigh:

Thanks SG & VP. :hug:

No, I'm not going to go just yet. It would take me several hours to get to where they live. They're going to call me an update me on what's going on. If it's really serious, then yes I'll go right away. The thing is that you have to take a ferry, and that makes it a longer trip.

Thora :( :hug: hope your dad's ok!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:ohmy:

:uhoh:

*peers out window to see if Tre is peeking in*

:shifty:

Did ya find me? :tongue
And who was "we"?

I just thought we should depict our stump accurately. :lol

:shifty: try peering out again in a month :tongue: i don't know if i found you or not :hmm:

uh we? we was me and VP :wink:

dreaming tree sounds better :sexywink:

They're not too worried yet. I just freak out whenever a hospital is mentioned. My dad told me not to worry, but of course I do.

They have my direct line, but I probably won't hear anything for a few hours.

ThoraSEB said:

:( :hug::hug: I hope he's ok.

Thanks everyone. :hug: I'm sure it will be fine, I just totally got scared. I hate hospitals, and my dad hasn't been feeling well for about a month. Hopefully it will all be okay.

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks SG & VP. :hug:

No, I'm not going to go just yet. It would take me several hours to get to where they live. They're going to call me an update me on what's going on. If it's really serious, then yes I'll go right away. The thing is that you have to take a ferry, and that makes it a longer trip.

I know it's a HUGE worry when a loved one's health is in question. :( :hug:

Back
Top Bottom