Pleban Girls Party - Nobody here but us plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Didn't you say you lurked for a long time?? :ohmy: What did you think of us? :eek: :lol: I say some crazy shit in here. Sometimes I forget it's not just our group sitting around by ourselves, talking. :reject: :lol:

I remember I called you a showwhore in one of my 1st posts in here! :happy:

VintagePunk said:

Didn't you say you lurked for a long time?? :ohmy: What did you think of us? :eek: :lol: I say some crazy shit in here. Sometimes I forget it's not just our group sitting around by ourselves, talking. :reject: :lol:

Yeah, I lurked every now and then for a few months. I would come over doing a setlist party if I got bored with the people there. :lol:

I thought you guys were a lot of fun. I really wanted to join in sooner, I just didn't know what to say. :D

I forget that it's not just us at times too! Whoops! :shifty: :lmao:

Hi Jez! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

Yeah, I lurked every now and then for a few months. I would come over doing a setlist party if I got bored with the people there. :lol:

I thought you guys were a lot of fun. I really wanted to join in sooner, I just didn't know what to say. :D

I forget that it's not just us at times too! Whoops! :shifty: :lmao:

Hi Jez! :hug:

Awww, you should have joined in sooner! But I'm glad you finally did end up here. :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom