PLEBAn Girls Party: No Eyeliner on the Horizon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW well done ! i kept saying i was saving but eeek didnt.

Well, I got a little side gig (get your minds out of the gutter, not like that that pays $100 a month so it was pretty easy.

:lol:

I'm well used to bird shit by now, I'd hardly blink... and it was such a great show I didn't even mind then :D

Wait, she actually got shat upon? :lmao:

I mean, um... bummer.

:hi5:

I was saving up also with a view to the UK move... now I'll probably spend most of that on travelling for the tour (and going to my friend's wedding in Mexico in March... crap, I need to organise that!!).

Any idea where you might travel for the tour? Southern California, maybe? :wink:

Alright, I'm going out for a drink so I should probably put some proper clothes on, and maybe even brush my hair.

You'd better have started a new thread when I get home!

Wait, she actually got shat upon? :lmao:

I mean, um... bummer.
Yep. Standing outside after Melb II, talking to a friend, all these displaced seagulls circling high overhead... SPLOT, one of them got me right in the eye, behind my glasses, from 50 feet up. Superb marksmanship. :lol:

Any idea where you might travel for the tour? Southern California, maybe? :wink:
Well, I'm hoping for Dublin/London/Amsterdam as top priorities, but I'd love to get to the US and/or Canada too, ticket sales and funding permitting! I dunno how far my savings will go when converted into currencies that don't suck.

Alright, I'm going out for a drink so I should probably put some proper clothes on, and maybe even brush my hair.

You'd better have started a new thread when I get home!

see ya, have fun . i need to move my arse too too much to do , so little be bothered.

Aww! :( :hug:

You're all going to make me clean the bathroom and get dressed and stuff, aren't you...

:kiss: New thread may have to wait, unless Gluey comes back and she and Drea kick on! And Carlos, the piker... :tsk:

actually...

.... there was cocaine in the Original Recipe for Coca Cola!!! :lol:

These were the years of "miracle exliairs" being turned out in The USA.

I know, that's why I asked. :wink: It doesn't have the nickname Coke for nothing!
Got banned in 1920 or so, too bad. :lol: I wonder hwat it would've tasted like!

I'd dearly love to hear the song earlier, but hey, at the end of the day I'll soon be able to listen to it whenever I want!

Argh who wants 3 naughty, grumpy children? :crack:

Same here, but monday I'll be in the train at 8am, and I'll have class around 9 am, which is 8am in Ireland.

And I'll be staying WAY out of WTAHAN that day! Way too scary!

:hyper: Can I poke them until they die from laughter?

Yeah, I know what you mean about the tour. :hyper: Even if the new album is total shite, you know they're still gonna play Streets and some other really great old stuff. I'd pay $100 just to see Streets, I think :reject:

(I posted a detailed story from the trip and more pics on my fb, for some day when you've got nothing better to do, you can look at that)

:reject: I'd join you on that.

But I think the album will be good tho, mainly because all the sources tell us it's different.
That sparked my interest. Tho WTAHAN ruins a lot of enthousiasm for me, I got way cynical because of that. Ah well, I'll stay on my high postwhoring horse for a while I guess, until march or so.
:scratch: Wait, do you guys capitalize the month or not, I didn't type it because we don't either, but I almost automatically did want to cap it... how is it written? March or march? I know the Germans do capitalize it.

Well, I'm hoping for Dublin/London/Amsterdam as top priorities, but I'd love to get to the US and/or Canada too, ticket sales and funding permitting! I dunno how far my savings will go when converted into currencies that don't suck.

:drool: Those three I'm aiming for too! I saved everything I could the past year, and will keep doing that. No clue how much money I'd need per gig, Amsterdam obv. the cheapest.

Good! Tho still sleep deprived! :lol: And we played the Wii all evening at my best friend's birthday party, so now I'm aching all over! Anyone saying that Wii Sports is NOT a workout needs to play it!

How've you been?

Good! Tho still sleep deprived! :lol: And we played the Wii all evening at my best friend's birthday party, so now I'm aching all over! Anyone saying that Wii Sports is NOT a workout needs to play it!

How've you been?

Ok i suppose, i was in limbo, didn't feel like doing much after the end of 2008 :sad: ,but now Wild is back :rockon:

You have been warned:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom