PLEBAn Girls Party: No Eyeliner on the Horizon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The night is okay. I might be going out for drinks with a friend but would honestly rather make the most of having the house to myself :lol:

I'm not sure I'd want to hear the whole thing before March. Depends on how good this single is come Monday.

How's your day?
I can understand that... I piked out of a NYE party cos I wanted the house to myself. :reject:

In all honesty... I'm not sure how keen I am to hear the single or the album. :uhoh:

I had a big sleep-in today, didn't wake up till 11am :D Still in PJs, but I need to clean the bathroom soon.
(hee, housemate just got into shower so I have a bit of time yet!)

I've agreed to do another ridiculous physical / exercise activity / competition type thingy :rolleyes: Why do I do this?
Cos you're wonder woman?! :hug:

I was about to ask how the JT trip went, but then I remembered I already read the Gatherings thread... I think my brain is still asleep. But I want to hear all the details! It must have been incredible.

:hyper: YAY!! Sleepover at Zooeys!!!! I'll be there in 24hrs and we can hear the song for the first time together!! :yippie:

Ali!!! :hug: How the hell are ya?
Kim!! :hug:
As above... bit fuzzy in the head as usual! And fuzzy outside the head too... need a hair cut pretty badly.
How are you?

Yeah, it's been a madhouse here too. I started going back to the gym, so that takes up my mornings when I used to catch up here with everyone. But I'm feeling awesome!! :yippie:

Kids are now engrossed in watching ATU....I'm listening and singing away to it in my bedroom :giggle:

Good for you about the gym! How's your back / the bionic-ness? All good?

Are your kids old enough to understand what an acid trip is :lol: ?

Maybe you should clean 'em out more often :wink:

:tongue:

I clean them every day... the bird just likes sitting on my shoulder and every so often, tries to take a chunk out of my ear. And according to all the bird books, the last thing you should do when bitten by your pet bird is make loud startled noises or flap around madly. :|

In all honesty... I'm not sure how keen I am to hear the single or the album. :uhoh:

I was about to ask how the JT trip went, but then I remembered I already read the Gatherings thread... I think my brain is still asleep. But I want to hear all the details! It must have been incredible.

Is that because you're in the group of people who aren't really keen on the last two albums?

And the trip was amazing!!!!!! Everyone was so nice and we had a great time. 4 of us were in the car together for 6 hours with never a loss for conversation. And the tree itself was actually much more intense that I expected, to the point where I feel sorta silly describing it out loud but let's just say I was moved.

And of course, lots of laughs too!

Is that because you're in the group of people who aren't really keen on the last two albums?
Probably. I like Bomb a lot more than ATYCLB, I think it's a solid album, but I still listen to the older ones more often. I'm really mainly hanging out for the tour. :hyper:

And the trip was amazing!!!!!! Everyone was so nice and we had a great time.

I would have loved to have been there too. :hug:

Probably. I like Bomb a lot more than ATYCLB, I think it's a solid album, but I still listen to the older ones more often. I'm really mainly hanging out for the tour. :hyper:

I would have loved to have been there too. :hug:

Yeah, I know what you mean about the tour. :hyper: Even if the new album is total shite, you know they're still gonna play Streets and some other really great old stuff. I'd pay $100 just to see Streets, I think :reject:

(I posted a detailed story from the trip and more pics on my fb, for some day when you've got nothing better to do, you can look at that)

.... there was cocaine in the Original Recipe for Coca Cola!!! :lol:

These were the years of "miracle exliairs" being turned out in The USA.

Ah, the good old days... cocaine in popular drinks (well, now we know why it became so popular!), people inventing and prescribing LSD and ecstasy... Times have changed.
:wink:

I'm almost as anxious to hear Crazy Tonight (too lazy to type out the full title :wink:) as I am the new single... just for that one lyric that I read about on the Q Magazine site, because it's so completely me after a couple months without any live music :lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean about the tour. :hyper: Even if the new album is total shite, you know they're still gonna play Streets and some other really great old stuff. I'd pay $100 just to see Streets, I think :reject:

Streets :drool:
That's a lot of it, yeah. And they always completely go off live, and songs that aren't great on an album become a lot greater live. I only saw two Vertigo shows, but after that, I'm willing to jump through hoops and pay stupid amounts of money travelling across the planet to see more shows.

Don't worry, I'm still a fan. :wink:

I neglect fb shamefully... will definitely check that out.

That's a lot of it, yeah. And they always completely go off live, and songs that aren't great on an album become a lot greater live. I only saw two Vertigo shows, but after that, I'm willing to jump through hoops and pay stupid amounts of money travelling across the planet to get shit on in the eye QUOTE]

fixed :wink: :wink:

That's a lot of it, yeah. And they always completely go off live, and songs that aren't great on an album become a lot greater live. I only saw two Vertigo shows, but after that, I'm willing to jump through hoops and pay stupid amounts of money travelling across the planet to see more shows.

I'm the same way exactly (2 vertigo shows only and sooooo ready for more). I've saved $100/month all of 2008 in preparation for the tour.

I'm almost as anxious to hear Crazy Tonight (too lazy to type out the full title :wink:) as I am the new single... just for that one lyric that I read about on the Q Magazine site, because it's so completely me after a couple months without any live music :lol:

And Drea! :wave:

Every Aussie fan I know is going to sing that song as "...if I don't have Chicken Tonight", cos there's this stupid ad here for sauce-in-a-jar...

Maybe that can be Bono's new dance move on stage... *flaps elbows* :giggle:

"I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight"? That one?

And Drea! :wave:

Every Aussie fan I know is going to sing that song as "...if I don't have Chicken Tonight", cos there's this stupid ad here for sauce-in-a-jar...

Maybe that can be Bono's new dance move on stage... *flaps elbows* :giggle:

there are some chicken pics in superthread being discussed as we speak :wink:

I'm the same way exactly (2 vertigo shows only and sooooo ready for more). I've saved $100/month all of 2008 in preparation for the tour.

:hi5:

I was saving up also with a view to the UK move... now I'll probably spend most of that on travelling for the tour (and going to my friend's wedding in Mexico in March... crap, I need to organise that!!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom