PLEBAn Girls Party: No Eyeliner on the Horizon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Wild is going all over the planet!

:shifty: And yes, you MUST come to Amsterdam!

Tho the rumoured gigs were located in Rotterdam, I don't think that stadium can stand 3 U2 gigs. It's old and I read in the paper that during gigs of our most popular DUtch artist there were tremors that were breaking down the stadium bit by bit. I don't think U2 can perform there, I HOPE it'll be amsterdam. Since it's like, 40 min by train for me!

Crap, it just started raining.

:lol: Wild is going all over the planet!

You know me,i get around :sexywink:

:shifty: And yes, you MUST come to Amsterdam!

Tho the rumoured gigs were located in Rotterdam, I don't think that stadium can stand 3 U2 gigs. It's old and I read in the paper that during gigs of our most popular DUtch artist there were tremors that were breaking down the stadium bit by bit. I don't think U2 can perform there, I HOPE it'll be amsterdam. Since it's like, 40 min by train for me!

I'd prefer Amsterdam too, hopefully on a day i can go. I was going there last tour but couldn't get the time off :madwife:

Crap, it just started raining.

:drool:

You know me,i get around :sexywink:

I'd prefer Amsterdam too, hopefully on a day i can go. I was going there last tour but couldn't get the time off :madwife:

:drool:
:shifty:
*hums Ultra Violet* Your love is like a lightbulb, it gets passed around..

Would be nice to have you here, and it'll be easier too since you can fly to Shiphol, and you can go anywhere by train then. With me you can even travel cheaper since I can take up to 4 people with me on my student card! :wink:

Yeah i know,and although i wasn't hear i thought about and missed you girls :hug:

It's good to be back and you know me when don't i perve it up:lol:

Same. :hug: I wondered when you'd return, I"m glad you have.

:wink: True. It's like everwhere you go there's perversity.

*hums Ultra Violet* Your love is like a lightbulb, it gets passed around..

Would be nice to have you here, and it'll be easier too since you can fly to Shiphol, and you can go anywhere by train then. With me you can even travel cheaper since I can take up to 4 people with me on my student card! :wink:

:cool: cheap travel

You better take me "sight seeing" as well:shifty:

:hyper::hyper::heart::heart::hyper::hyper:

I got here at the net [after stupid me :mad: screw-up rushing down onto deeper brooklyn side of the subway instead of 4 stops right into Manhattan :doh: lost like 25 mins? ]

JUST in time (well, after Stevie & ?kanye & ???) to see U2 an then President-Elect Barack Obama
!!!!!!

OMG..........

they added COBL with new words after Pride !!!!!
AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:hyper::heart::faint::heart::hyper:

thread was discussing which song they's play......

I'm SSoooo glad they squeezed in 2!!! :D :love:
oh, yeaaaaahhhhhh............:happy::happy:

and Now after Obama~~~ Broooooooce & Pete Seeger & __________ & Choir !!!

and now here's Beyonce & same Choir w America :heart: The Beautiful....

pppppppssssssstttttttttttttt............
they really should replace tSSB with :love:ATB!!!

: D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom